Snow Pictures

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    I try not to but its hard not too.
    understandable. im glad ours is all gone. its just those pesky rocks the city put down :hitler::hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by reppin my e30
    haha dang. uhm..go EASY on the throttle? i know it might be difficult to do so since you kinda sorta have an S52 and all ;)
    I try not to but its hard not too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by tofubento
    I finally got out of the snow!!! 2 days in a row of non stop digging for 3 hours each day...woot woot finally out of the snow!!!!
    There is still snow in PDX?! lol I dont see any except the crap piles from plows.

    Now you guys can come to the Fuddruckers meet. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    It really wouldnt make a diffrence if I got chains. I losse traction in 2nd gear easy when its dry out lol.
    haha dang. uhm..go EASY on the throttle? i know it might be difficult to do so since you kinda sorta have an S52 and all ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • tofubento
    replied
    I finally got out of the snow!!! 2 days in a row of non stop digging for 3 hours each day...woot woot finally out of the snow!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    It really wouldnt make a diffrence if I got chains. I losse traction in 2nd gear easy when its dry out lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    Its better now but I live on a hill and its all ice! The truck goes up it fine but my e30 is another question.
    oh noooo. thats a horrible combo! haha..yeaah im wicked glad its all gone. i heard rumors that we're suppose to get another one in early january or something? ihope not. if its true, im buying chains.

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    Originally posted by nickpdx
    Good luck...I was there yesterday and it was busier than I've ever seen it. Took 35 minutes to get out of the parking lot and every store was packed. Total clusterfuck.
    it was fucking chaos

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by reppin my e30
    still bad up there? that sucks. im glad i can actually drive again though. its amazing. i love my car.
    Its better now but I live on a hill and its all ice! The truck goes up it fine but my e30 is another question.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    Yeah but I still cant drive my car :(
    still bad up there? that sucks. im glad i can actually drive again though. its amazing. i love my car.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Yeah but I still cant drive my car :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    I called like 5 times and they came out this morning.
    o really? since it rained last night ours isnt that bad. i went out to the mall to buy some new skate shoes..they're crazy expensive. as i was pulling into my neighborhood a fellow e30 drive drove past me. a guy driving, a girl as a passenger. bronzit. late model. i think a 4 dr.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by reppin my e30
    i was about to bust out the shovel again and take out the whole street. but DAMN is there a lot of snow/slush still.
    I called like 5 times and they came out this morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    Originally posted by ducatipaso
    we're headed out to wash square tomorrow hell or high water we have haircut appts
    Good luck...I was there yesterday and it was busier than I've ever seen it. Took 35 minutes to get out of the parking lot and every store was packed. Total clusterfuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    you have LSD right? Thats the only reason i dident get stuck when i took my car out a week ago.
    the 190 has LSD and it was switching back/forth the whole way up the hill yesterday. it rained like crazy last night looks like my road will be fine today. yay.

    Leave a comment:

Working...