Snow Pictures

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    +1


    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    no dominos today?
    lol. nope. they finally closed it today. yesterday was bad enough. the guys who actually own and run all the dominos in the area are just money hungry bastards who doesnt care about their employees safety at work, or trying to get home at 12 pm in this junk.

    as you know, todays weather was worse..and we're suppose to get 4-6 more inches tonight. i drove my brothers 07 ford ranger. i kinda like it. yet it still has the same height as my e30 ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    /\ Another e30 is going to die tonight....



    maybe more than one

    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Are all 15 yo kids this stupid?
    apparently so

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Are all 15 yo kids this stupid?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    /\ Another e30 is going to die tonight....

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Yay! Parts cars, I will need one I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    /\ nice, lol. i wanna shake your hand at the picnic next year for that one. lmao
    I try to do what I can when I can. I will be thier this year and I cant wait!

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    /\ nice, lol. i wanna shake your hand at the picnic next year for that one. lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw

    my final opinion on the parking lot stupidity. Its perfectly fine for the most part UNLESS youre a unemployed, uninsured, non license carrying 15 year old. cause when you smack that curb and total your car, what good does that do you?

    end rant/
    Then you have a parts car. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    Some shots from around my house in SW Portland:






    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    haha pretty funny situation if you think about it. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    out my front door, not even going to risk taking it out.



    story on the snow pile. i live in a condo, on the end, in a corner, all that accumulation is from wind etc. pretty shocking to open your front door, and you cant open it all the way cause of that.

    my final opinion on the parking lot stupidity. Its perfectly fine for the most part UNLESS youre a unemployed, uninsured, non license carrying 15 year old. cause when you smack that curb and total your car, what good does that do you?

    end rant/
    Last edited by smonkbmw; 12-21-2008, 02:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    AWD works alright in the snow. I actually haven't seen many cars out, and those that are out are SUVs. I've seen no accidents or any misfortunes. Use your head, give space, and save fun for empty areas and I don't think it's a bad way to learn how to handle a car.

    My e30 wasn't going to make it very far... so ravbeast it was.

    Leave a comment:


  • I got it, yes!!
    replied
    Here mine....





    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by sticksdaman
    This is almost as gay as that aim chat yesterday
    yes, yes it is. that was a pain in the ass to figure out how to log out of that crap.

    Leave a comment:

Working...