Snow Pictures

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ducatipaso
    replied
    I cabled up and drove the 190 down to the bottom of the hill, spotted ungroomed roads as far as the eye could see, turned around and fishtailed right back up to the safety of the garage.

    I have no desire to risk my car in this weather. This spring I am purchasing a winter beater. Period.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Nice

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Snow drifting in an e34 touring is fun as hell. I even got some applause out of it. I dont have pics to post up, but you can flame on me too if ya like, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Was your mom in that car with you?

    :ohsnap:

    She Was Filming.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Was your mom in that car with you?

    :ohsnap:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    /\ am i the only one that thinks this is a bad idea?
    inexperience driver+Snow= crashing into a bus.

    Very bad idea doing this you could really hurt yourself or others. You can also get a nice ticket too around 300 I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    /\ am i the only one that thinks this is a bad idea?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
    Snow
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    Snow
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    I Love Snow!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Todays snow is small hard flakes, it melted then refroze before landing. lame.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    From last week...


    So much more snow today too! I'm getting tired of this shit :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Two of mine from this morning.



    My dad takes the snow very srsly!:)


    Unfortunatly i do not:(

    It took me three or four times to finally get going again after each stop light. I need new tires.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    ^ nice BMz

    oh man, I'm gonna have a lot of sick snow pictures soon
    :)

    Last edited by ethirtydavid; 12-19-2008, 11:46 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...