Snow Pictures

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nickpdx
    replied
    Originally posted by JMil86
    I like how you stuck the ice all in the snow, props.
    Thanks...had to keep myself entertained somehow. :D

    Originally posted by ducatipaso
    damn dude you live RIGHT by me
    It's good to see there are some e30s right in the neighborhood! I think I've probably driven by your house a few hundred times in my life...

    I've seen a nice alpinweiss 325i with a small "my heart is in Oregon" bumper sticker stuck in the Market of Choice parking lot (SW Terwilliger & Taylor's Fy) all weekend. Looks like it's all started to melt today

    Leave a comment:


  • 808AWD325xi
    replied
    Originally posted by JMil86
    This weather has sucked, still snowed in now my car is stuck out by Washington Square, and I had to take the fucking bus... Humiliating. I will post some pics in a little bit here.
    epic fail...

    at least your safe

    Leave a comment:


  • JMil86
    replied
    I like how you stuck the ice all in the snow, props.


    Originally posted by nickpdx

    Leave a comment:


  • JMil86
    replied






    Last edited by JMil86; 12-24-2008, 10:54 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JMil86
    replied
    Tuesday last week:
    Last edited by JMil86; 12-24-2008, 10:52 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JMil86
    replied
    This weather has sucked, still snowed in now my car is stuck out by Washington Square, and I had to take the fucking bus... Humiliating. I will post some pics in a little bit here.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    hahahah what a stupid bitch.

    was that with E30???
    No f350 turbo dielse

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    crazy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Turbines?

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    I have been mobbin the x5 around in this shit. with the traction control, it really does pretty damn well even with toyo t1-r's on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    hahahah what a stupid bitch.

    was that with E30???

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    No. Some stupid ass teenager with rich parents. O her dad called me and I told him what really happend. I heard him put the phone down and then some yelling lol.
    haha..its always a good feeling when that happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    No. Some stupid ass teenager with rich parents. O her dad called me and I told him what really happend. I heard him put the phone down and then some yelling lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    The lady who hit me a few days ago ask me to pay for her car to be fixed. I started laughing and she ask what was so funny. I told her it was her fault that she hit me. She claims I shouldnt have been there lol.
    hahaha. was she hot?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    It was her fault she ran into me while I was stopped at a light. She hit the tire and that knocked her bumper off.

    Leave a comment:

Working...