Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just visiting, saw a dark blue 325i going down NW 10th near the pearl. looked to be an enthusiast car.
    sigpic

Comment

Saw a 71 Malaga 2002 in the OHSU parking garage today. It had nice e21 recaros, some new suspension bits, bottlecaps and a nardi-esque wheel. It also had old spoiler holes on the trunk. I left a note on it. Anyone know who's it is?
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Hmm, sounds familiar, but I can't place it.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Downtown AW early coupe last night by psu campus area, um about 10pm? Baskets... looked fairly clean. It was parked by the art museum kinda where there was a music concert type of deal.
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
          (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
          2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Saw a zinno 318i 4 door that belongs to a r3v user in Sherwood today. It had a us plate filler, black fog blanks, an I lip and what looked to be white euroweaves. It had a r3v sticker on the windshield.

I also passed a 90 bronzit vert with some kind of black wheels.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

That would be Steven's GF's old car (assuming they sold it When they moved.) did it have tinted windows?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                That would be Steven's GF's old car (assuming they sold it When they moved.) did it have tinted windows?
                I don't think so. I did notice that the front bumper was askew.

Comment

Sounds like it to a t, but it had tinted windows and a vintage euro decal in the rear window.

Comment

alright , who was on SW 10th in Portland on Sunday with the Bronzit with WA plates, gold rims...?
                    sigpic

Comment

Ricky.

Comment

I must drive too much... Haha

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by rickycricketts View Post
                          I must drive too much... Haha

yup... what was that big ass flyer on your windshield?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
                            yup... what was that big ass flyer on your windshield?
                            Haha yeah I work at jimmy johns

Comment

I spotted Red46 & his wife in Salem on Lancaster Drive. I would have had the GF flip around to say hi, but she isn't ready for all that just yet.
                              Originally posted by James Crivellone
                              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                                I spotted Red46 & his wife in Salem on Lancaster Drive. I would have had the GF flip around to say hi, but she isn't ready for all that just yet.

Ya we saw you too! Can't miss those wheels, haha

Comment

Working...
                                X