Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spotted Zack, flat black late model 4 door a couple times this week on 181st no picture, the style 5's look good!!

---------------------

also spotted this guy fallowed him for few minutes also on 181st, exchanged thumbs up. I was in the TI.
    Transaction Feedback: -click here
    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

That's Juan

[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spotted this beauty in jantzen beach tonight.
        sigpic
        Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Saw a diamondschwartz sedan parked at CTC this morning. Had black mesh wheels. Owner left the park lights on lol
          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
          '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
          '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
          '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

I made a silly. this is in the wrong spot
            "We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
              spotted Zack, flat black late model 4 door a couple times this week on 181st no picture, the style 5's look good!!
              Zack? Flat black 4 door ?
              ---------------------

also spotted this guy fallowed him for few minutes also on 181st, exchanged thumbs up. I was in the TI.
              The Current Army
              -(UnderConstruction) 1991 330iS 24v S52 build thread
              -1992 325iC
              -1987 E30 Truck
              -1991 332iS (BecauseRacecar)
              -1988 Dinan M3
              -1988 325iX Tribute car
              -1989 320i Touring (S52/6spd)

Comment

Spotted this in a parking lot on the OSU campus.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtrider372 View Post
                  Spotted this in a parking lot on the OSU campus.

I see this guy all the time. Never spoken to him. Pretty sure he's a faculty member.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amiller360 View Post
                    I see this guy all the time. Never spoken to him. Pretty sure he's a faculty member.
                    A friend of mine said it is an older guy who works in Kerr Administration. It's a pretty nice car besides the cracked bumper!

Comment

Red '86/'87 eta sedan with angel eyes, euro plate in front, a loud magna flow exhaust and Yakima roof rack just now at Menchies clackamas.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

And a silver '89 coupe on Grand between Hawthorne and Morrison about an hour ago.

Comment

Spotted off of ne Russell. Has euro plate and an "e30" badge on the back

Comment

My brother just sent me this photo. This is at the shell station near Baseline and Cornelius pass in Hillsboro. Anybody know who's car this is? He said it has a stanceworks banner across the windshield.

Comment

His name is Rob. He used to run a shop called Mtek motoring out in Beaverton off 26. I don't think it's around any longer.

Comment

Silver e30 west bound on i84 just now with roof rack Looked broken down ? Need help lol?
                                The Current Army
                                -(UnderConstruction) 1991 330iS 24v S52 build thread
                                -1992 325iC
                                -1987 E30 Truck
                                -1991 332iS (BecauseRacecar)
                                -1988 Dinan M3
                                -1988 325iX Tribute car
                                -1989 320i Touring (S52/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                                X