This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BK544E34 View Post
    Spotted black late model coupe turning on to Washougal River road around 4:10 today. Got a head nod for my thumbs up.
    Lol that was me. Took the wife for some back road fun. Recently did subframe/CAB bushings an camber kit, forgot to put donut gasket back on exhaust that's why it's so loud. Also lookin for one more basket weave to complete my set if anybody has a line.... Clean e34 btw.
    "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Saw a white coupe with a roof rack last night around 9:30 driving on Belmont. Didn't get a super good look though.

Also saw two dark e21's driving with each other down Grand around the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Pacman View Post
        Lol that was me. Took the wife for some back road fun. Recently did subframe/CAB bushings an camber kit, forgot to put donut gasket back on exhaust that's why it's so loud. Also lookin for one more basket weave to complete my set if anybody has a line.... Clean e34 btw.

I have one basket weave. It's shitty spray painted black, but you could probably get the paint off easily, it was a never installed spare 10k ago.

25$

503 847 0325

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Late model, dark blue vert waiting to pull onto Macadam, we both gave the peace sign.

Comment

Slammed Alpine E30 325i with black/dark wheels, turned south on to Naito from Harrison downtown!

'91 318is turbo

Comment

Early dunno vert just pulled into the parking lot of Advance camera off Beaverton Hilldale why, seemed uninterested while driving past my car, Mus not be a enthusiast.

Comment

'88 black coupe, heading west on 14 about 10 minutes ago. Euro plate on the front
                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Exchanged waves on 205 clackamas region. Early alpine vert, "SUN LVN" cultural plates.

Comment

I was following a silver 2 door on 217 North yesterday morning about 7:00. Had a roof rack and wide tires. Left me in the dust in the big turn to 26 westbound.
                    sigpic
                    PRO3 # 98, 90 325i Calipso 2 door, 98 323is, 74 Jensen Healey, and a few more...

Comment

Grey late model with full BBS(?) body kit on black rims on the side of SR500 close to Washington mall around 2:40. Cop walking up behind him, but nobody was in car....
                      "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Alpine '91 318is, lowered, headed south on 99 in McLoughlin!

'91 318is turbo

Comment

Saw what looked like a lowered glacier-blue metallic early model convertible this morning on Ross island bridge.

Comment

Aftermarket wheels?
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Slammed bronzit with style 5s and WA plates on 205 near happy valley, you gave the nod I flashed the peace sign.

Comment

Early-model 325i, downtown pulling out of the Wells Fargo building!

Is that front bumper stock?

'91 318is turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X