X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corvallis/philomath
    was at the euros in the valley ( car)
    and the vintage motorcycle meet in Corvllis ( bike duh)
    but I dont think you made it to either this year

havent been able to make to anything else yet related to the cars. hope todays party was good, I wanted to be there real bad

have 2 bikes 78 R80 and a 85 R80RT (basket case)
    Last edited by 3bvert; 08-08-2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

my cafe bike is an R80. nice. I didn't go to the OVM show this year, showed the duc a few years ago

Comment

yes matt, IM jealous

Comment

Saw a red coupe this morning, I believe it had plastic bumpers, dark tint, rims, M badge on the back, blue crater lake plate that read "KOOLM3".

Comment

Around 5:15pm at NW Burnside & 21st saw a black e30 on gray/gunmetal Enkei 92s, driver was a girl...looked like she was in her 20s. Didn't get a good look but there was another decent looking red e30 right behind it...henna or brillantrot maybe.

Comment

Saw a Bronzit leaving mentor graphics in Wilsonville on Tuesday, had yellow high beams.
              <-- F*** that guy

Comment

8:45 this morning on I-405 NB, clean white e30 with roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                  saw trevor (hellzmindplaya) around 164th in vancouver.

probably coming home from work
                  or coming home from vanwesterfelts house with his new black interior....

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
                    Also saw a hideous ALL white e30 near Lloyd Center - grill, trim, kidneys... everything is painted white. Pretty sure I saw it a few weeks ago on the way to Mt Hood at a used car lot on the side of Hwy 26 in Gresham.
                    I've seen this one around, want to run into it with my truck. Absolutely terrible.

Also, on Beaverton Hillsdale Highway in between the Freddy's and the Police station I saw a white lowered looked like some other mods didn't get to great of a look at it, Friday about 9pm, saw it again today on canyon by the Shell station on the other side at around 3pm. Nice looking car. Me: Cirrus Blue Metallic, lowered on 16's... Loud.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Saw a gray 325es last sunday on stark in Troutdale going east in front of Albertsons, it didn't have a muffler.
                      <-- F*** that guy

Comment

That "shit" as you put it would have been black door cards and a black drivers seat. I ended up getting it all in that day. Looks really good now!
                        sigpic
                        e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

Matt, text me your address again, I should be able to swing by after I get off work. I will just continue up I5 instead of taking 14 across.
                          sigpic
                          e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

Just saw (and have seen many times over the last year or so) a clean, white e30 turning onto SW Capitol Hwy. from Huber St. with a custom "I SPORT" plate

Comment

I've seen that one around Barbur/Multnomah area aswell.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

saw a stock late model 318i in multnomah village near thai herbs at around 7PM monday evening. looked pretty clean.
                                http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Working...
                                X