Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, ok. Thanks. I'm over there occasionally, but never noticed it.

Comment

Downtown, pearl dist maybe, ~three weeks ago (longshot):

A henna/orange-ish-red early euro model, lowered, with I think a white stripe down the side? Twas gorgeous! Would love to see more, couldn't get a photo.
      -Peter
      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
      '91 318is slicktop project
      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
      '00 Tundra

Comment

Remember what kind of wheels? Not many Henna euro cars around here.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Uggghhhhh....

Weaves?

The white pinstripe and the very orange color were the main details I recall. I guess it's gone forever.
          -Peter
          '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
          '91 318is slicktop project
          '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
          '00 Tundra

Comment

Who was that guy on Evergreen in Hillsboro with the curly long hair driving the early-model? You drove up beside me in my white late-model coupe and yelled "I love it"!

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

so today in traffic on I5 south, I see a alpine 1988 325is, chase him and he asked "do you have H&Rs" I thought he said HID's: I said nope :-?, so to the guy in the white 325is my car is on H&R sports and bilstein sport shocks & e90 drop hats :) nice ride btw :up: I almost wreaked of excitement when I saw another e30 lol

Transaction Feedback: -click here
              [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
              [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Schwarz (?) e30 heading East on hwy 26 a few minutes after 7:00 PM tonight. Glanced over and saw you just as I was pulling off at Bethany/Cornell.

Comment

Alpine early model 325IS at 5:40ish in Redmond (on Redmond Way). Black interior, black spoiler, black rims.

Comment

i've owned several e30's and just moved to portland like yesterday.

my question, is there a local (portland/nw only) car forum? where i was from we had one called 605racing and i've heard kcsr.com but anything here?

Comment

There's NW-built.com, which is like a PNW Stance forum. That's about it though, that I can think of.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

i saw an blue early model on Sunday at ~12:30pm heading west on Broadway and NE 8th. Guy driving with lady passenger. Had low and some type of weave wheels with centers painted red
                        Originally posted by BewWoo
                        That's what she said.

Comment

Who has the red e30 with an ///M badge on the left of the trunk lid and the huge antenna on the bumper? I've seen it a few times over the last year or so, but never as close as this.

Spotted it again at Baseline and 185th Sunday around 5:30P. I was the passenger behind you in the Imola '06 vert. Of course, I was in a conversation with my daughter who was in the back seat, so I didn't get to look further.

Comment

Someone who lives in the SE Portland area had a slammed red late model and stretched tires with no badge on the trunk and a crack on the rear bumper saw it Sunday night, on 102nd and Stark by the Starbucks and Bank of America.

Comment

Originally posted by sdub View Post
                              i've owned several e30's and just moved to portland like yesterday.

my question, is there a local (portland/nw only) car forum? where i was from we had one called 605racing and i've heard kcsr.com but anything here?
                              That sounds like a good idea to start a local forum. I've wished that there were a local one, but I don't know if it'd be able to compete with R3V.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                              i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                               - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                                able to compete with R3V.

Not possible ;)

But for serious, a local forum would be cool. There is nwbmwclub but I don't know much about it

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
                                X