Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I saw etapower in his e28 today at 99th and hwy 99. I was passenger in my gf's wabbit, giving you the nod.

White wheels now, eh? Looks great, sounds great!
    -Peter
    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
    '91 318is slicktop project
    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
    '00 Tundra

Comment

i saw a white 318is on cesar chavez

black seats and tan plastic rear. sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
        Think I saw etapower in his e28 today at 99th and hwy 99. I was passenger in my gf's wabbit, giving you the nod.

That would be him. I wish he'd take the muffler off again...you could hear him 1/4 mile+ away.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Hey who honked at me on 82nd and sunyside tonight? Red early coupe I believe..
          Transaction Feedback: -click here
          [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
          [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Thanks! I remember seeing you; sorry I didn't really respond, I had to get to work...

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            I wish he'd take the muffler off again...you could hear him 1/4 mile+ away.
            WTF are you talking about, my car has been muffler-less for over a year. I had a straight pipe put on, but that's it.
            Originally posted by 5Toes
            bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Originally posted by Eta power View Post
              WTF are you talking about, my car has been muffler-less for over a year. I had a straight pipe put on, but that's it.
              Well, when you showed up today, I could hardly hear you. Put the straight pipe back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Eta power View Post
                Thanks! I remember seeing you; sorry I didn't really respond, I had to get to work...
                You were in your coveralls, heh. Where do you work?
                -Peter
                '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                '91 318is slicktop project
                '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                '00 Tundra

Comment

Well, when you showed up today, I could hardly hear you. Put the straight pipe back on.
                  It has a straight pipe on it now.

You were in your coveralls, heh. Where do you work?
                  Naw, it was just my work uniform, no coveralls. I'm a lot attendant for Dick Hanna.

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                    Hey who honked at me on 82nd and sunyside tonight? Red early coupe I believe..
                    I was in front of Geno in a Swartz

We were turning right on Monterrey road, you were getting out of Clackamas Town Center on 82nd.

Comment

Zinno coupe, lowered. Euro plate in front. 39th and Powell just now.

Comment

DS iX sedan on 70th and Sandy just now. We exchanged waves. Seen this car around a few times. Anyone?

Comment

DS iX sedan on 70th and Sandy just now. We exchanged waves. Seen this car around a few times. Anyone?
                          That's me! I've been in NE for a little over a year, I see your car around from time to time as well. Looks great, man!

Comment

Originally posted by StinkE30 View Post
                            That's me! I've been in NE for a little over a year, I see your car around from time to time as well. Looks great, man!
                            Thanks! Come to my CarBQ next month on the 14th!

Comment

Clean, green E30 'vert in Salmon Creek. You waved to me and I waved back. I'm pretty sure you're on r3v, but I can't recall your user name.

Comment

e30 in burgerville drive through

Saw a what appeared to be grey 318 in the burgerville parking lot at 25th and cornell in Hillsboro. I was in the dark red 325. I would have stopped and chatted a bit, but I was on break and had to rush back to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X