Looking for a mechanic/engine swap in the Seattle area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a mechanic/engine swap in the Seattle area

Just joined the forums. been out of the e30 loop for awhile. looking for a place to do an engine swap into my e30. i don't have the time anymore to do work on my car like i used to.

anyone have recommendations/personal experiences?

i didn't think this was quite the right sub-forum to post this, but couldn't find one that quite fit the bill. thanks all in advance.

-Chris

subscribed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It'd be worth the 3hr drive to e30austin 's shop in Portland, Autobahn Motorsport.
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

I love midnight motor sport. sent from hell using tapatalk
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        '90 325i sedan daily driven
        '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Not a whole lot of shops are up for doing engine swaps these days unless they're a full on custom builder. That said, Dreambuilders Garage may be able to help you out. If you're looking for higher end work, Group2 Motorsports in Seattle is a good choice.
          m106 1990 e30
          e36 daily
          e32 cruiser

Comment

Austin would be my first choice because he's great to work with and affordable with great quality but Midnight Motorsport does amazing work although they have a big wait time and are expensive as well.

Comment

Thanks, Bobbie and Brendan!

OP, drop me an email and let's talk - if you're interested...

autobahnmotorsportpdx at gmail dot com
              @autobahnmotorsport
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Just spoke to zwing and he said to shoot him a message on instagram. @ zwing or @ zwinghq. He would also be a great option, you can find his work on youtube or Instagram if you’re not familiar.

Comment

Working...
                X