Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service place near Mill Creek, WA

Hi there,

I will be moving to Washington soon and wanted to get some recommendations where I can have my E30 serviced. I love the car but sad to say I am not a mechanic so I will need one to have stuff done. Any places here that specialize in E30s?

Thanks.

Last edited by Gregolas; 11-05-2020, 08:13 AM.
    - Greg
    α Team Founding Member
    1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
    2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

https://kd-automotive.com in Redmond are fantastic.

Comment

a bit of a drive south, but John, at Accuracy Automotive, in Gig Harbor, is a solid guy.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

midnight motorsport is top notch. Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          '90 325i sedan daily driven
          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Johnny Mac has relocated Car Tender up north somewheres- he's good people, too.

Matt, at Matt's Greenlake (north Aurora, in my old digs) races a Pro3 car...

you've got lots to choose from, and most are good- I vouch for everyone above, too!

t
            now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

I'm near Bothell, I am looking to have a Z3 rack swapped in and rear axles replaced, considering going to that KD Automotive! Thanks for for the recommendations.
              My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

You may have already found a shop, but I'll put in a word for Lovitt Motors in Monroe. Mark, the owner,is a great mechanic and very fairly priced. He does a lot of work with the Spec E30 racers. Welcome to the PNW! Interested in hearing about your Z3 rack conversion.

Terry

Comment

Wanted to follow up, I had some work done at KD Automotive in Redmond, WA. I would highly highly recommend going to Kevin and having him work on your e30. He is extremely knowledgeable on the e30, and an all around good mechanic. He installed a Z3 rack, did the middle and rear brake lines on my e30, resealed my diff and swapped my axles. Not easy work on an e30 by any means! He also works with the regional e30 PRO3 race scene, and had some other really awesome projects (euro s50, s54 e30, restorations). I also had him do some major work on my e46 wagon shortly after the e30 work because I was highly impressed. Thank you for the recommendations!

-- https://kd-automotive.com/
                  My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Kevin is great!
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions. I am pretty much settled in after moving from Cali. As soon as I land a job here I can start thinking about the service for my E30.

Comment

Working...
                      X