No announcement yet.

NC Cookout @ Triad Park (Kernersville) on 7.25.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell me about it. Lat time my parents visited, my dad drove my e30 everywhere around town and left his restored e320 parked outside for 4 days. My mom, however, hated every second of it.
    We have a second small grill lined up, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      tell me about it. Lat time my parents visited, my dad drove my e30 everywhere around town and left his restored e320 parked outside for 4 days. My mom, however, hated every second of it.
      We have a second small grill lined up, as well.
      If my dad doesn't come maybe I can get my brother to come and drive the F-350 dually with a full sized grill and other shit in the back.

'88 325iX -Totaled
      '97 M3 - Sold
      '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
      '89 325is - Sold
      '95 540i 6spd
      '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

had a massive spam this morning to NC residents I could find. If you got muiltiple PMs, I apologize.

Comment

I told my dad about this and he told me his company built this park haha.

'88 325iX -Totaled
          '97 M3 - Sold
          '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
          '89 325is - Sold
          '95 540i 6spd
          '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

I'll do my best to get up there, but it is likely I'll be in Vegas for an event.. Otherwise I should be able to make it.
            E92 M3...

Comment

I'll go. I may not be able to bring one of my cars though due to them being in project status... but I'll try to get one out of the garage by then.

Comment

cool deal, and I'm calling Charlie to harass him about finishing his car.

Comment

@ 3ish the front is coming off and I might mess w/ the driveshaft some too...

Then all its got left it to rewire the motor.
                  ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Hey I'll be there but probably can't stay the whole time. I'll bring my little 8 year old co-pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                      had a massive spam this morning to NC residents I could find. If you got muiltiple PMs, I apologize.
                      Geez Art...

I'm 90% sure I can come, I just need to convence the wifie too!

Go ahead and put me down, I'll bring some dry-rubbed pork ribs!
                      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

I will be out of town that weekend, so I will be out. Maybe next time.

Comment

i might have a small grill i could bring, count me in?
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the invite. I'm in the middle of an auto to manual conversion, but it should be done in time for the meet. Count me in. Hope to see you guys there!

Comment

Originally posted by Works243t View Post
                              I'll do my best to get up there, but it is likely I'll be in Vegas for an event.. Otherwise I should be able to make it.
                              If you go, I'll ride shotgun. Lemme know
                              92 Miata | Rod | Beetle | | 91 240sx
                              No e30 at the moment :(

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                                Oh man Art! On my birthday! You shouldn't have!!
                                let me look at the googly map, and I'll let you know.
                                I'll bring a cake.

List is coming along really well.

Originally posted by surfgoheels13 View Post
                                Thanks for the invite. I'm in the middle of an auto to manual conversion, but it should be done in time for the meet. Count me in. Hope to see you guys there!
                                If you need any help finishing your swap to make it, let people know.
                                Last edited by Aptyp; 07-12-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X