No announcement yet.

NC Cookout @ Triad Park (Kernersville) on 7.25.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I road Payne Road with Sam and our e28 friend Parker and they are maybes so we need to try hard to get more people for these people that may not end up going, I know where everyone that owns an e30 lives in Winston so I might go put flyers on windows lol

'88 325iX -Totaled
    '97 M3 - Sold
    '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
    '89 325is - Sold
    '95 540i 6spd
    '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      well, this time there's a park, food, and plenty of shade, I really think this will be more enjoyable. Bring your dog, I may bring mine out for a little bit.
      Rachel would like that, yea

and Hunter would LOVE to come!
      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by iX-treame View Post
        put flyers on windows lol
        Doing something very similar, gotta stop by some people who aren't on r3v

Comment

When we know how many people are coming are we going to have some kind of sign up sheet for food,plates,drinks?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
            Doing something very similar, gotta stop by some people who aren't on r3v
            Yea they most of them aren't

'88 325iX -Totaled
            '97 M3 - Sold
            '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
            '89 325is - Sold
            '95 540i 6spd
            '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

im down, no garrentee's, as my car is in the shop! :)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy87 View Post
                When we know how many people are coming are we going to have some kind of sign up sheet for food,plates,drinks?

Good call, tell what you're bringing so we can coordinate a little.

I'll add to OP what's being brought. As I was saying, if we end up missing anything once we get there, we'll send an expedition to Wally World of missing links.

Comment

I can bring 2 packs each of hotdog and hamburger buns. I also have a few friends showing up a little later when they get off work. One is an e28 and 3 e30's, 4 if he didn't put a rod threw the block.

Comment

hm, you must be speaking of Alex? I hope he shows up anyway, would love to meet him, and I've seen his e30 already.

Comment

Ya the white 87 325is that was my old car I sold him and I miss it!

Comment

Ya the white 87 325is that was my old car I sold him and I miss it!
                        I know Alex... Phelps right?

did you tell him to run Dex-Cool in that thing? cuz he does...

Comment

:(

Comment

I told him to run bmw as I did since I owned it that's all I put in it. I put a lot of time and money in that car. It sucks to hear that happen!

Comment

I told him to run bmw as I did since I owned it that's all I put in it. I put a lot of time and money in that car. It sucks to hear that happen!
                              I know, I've tried to talk him out of it! That crap doesn't even work in GMs!

he says that you told him to use it...

Comment

Dex-cool runs 20 degrees hotter. Part of GMs emissions solution... Probably solution to poor internal parts fitment, had to run engines hotter so all cheap internals expand enough to fill gaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X