No announcement yet.

Where my south florida e30's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ im down, i just want to see some E30s cuz i am having withdrawals. i'm seriously considering bringin the grey ghost from VA.

:(
    My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
    1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
    IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
    1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

March 3rd is good. Very good. Gives the E30 community time time to clear their calendar and come out. Not thread jumping, I'm just saying, could some of us co by 8220 Glades Road, Boca Raton, Fla. 33434. and check out that spot. Could not hurt anything to look. Just look. Great lot. Easy to find, only 50 yards west of the turnpike. On the north side of Glades Road. Another good thing about the spot is that it is highly visible from Glades Road. Potentially getting people driving by to want to stop and see our cars.

By the way. I would like to personally thank the OP for bringing up this idea at the right time for it to move forward. And to thank Rolando Silva for his call today offering his support. E30 love.

Comment

Damn Gary,, still crackin At it..
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Damn JC. What's up? Yeah man. You know me. I'm enjoying life. I'm passionate about everything. At my age, I might as well go all in. Lmao.

Seriously JC. What's wrong with trying something new? Real talk. I ain't hating on nobodies
          ideas, or fantasies (lol) or nothing. I just don't see all the hating going on about a car meet. Every time a noobie joins the forum the first couple of post always ask the question of if we have an E30 meet in South Florida. Check the stats. Numbers don't lie. Views vs Replies. South Florida is almost leading the nation. If its about me, I will be more than happy to peace out. But don't use me as an excuse not to participate. That's bullshit.

Enough about that. How is the family? I'm glad to see you and Rolando are still lurking around. You got my number. Hit me up and let me know what you think. You know me.

Peace

Comment

Yea man I've always been totally open about car meets. This was never like some segregated thing.. Some of the great friends i have now ive met at the meets.. Name the time and place.. If I can make it on that day, I will for sure.. Still tough to get out very much though nowadays you know, with two little ones..
            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Man I'm stoked. We may be able to get this thing off the ground. I'm at work on Super Bowl Sunday believe it or not. If someone can research and pull up, and repost my old E30 meet flyer maybe we can add to it or redo some things to make it appeal to everybody.

Thanks again Slicktop. And JC, real talk, you are a good homie. If anybody needs anything from me. Hit me up. My info is on this site.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by 88e30ix View Post
                Congrats on the new baby!!
                Thanks !

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                Rolando whats up! Lets plan the meet! How does sunday march the 3rd sound for everyone?
                Hi Guille, March 3rd sounds good. We have to come up with a good middle point place so everybody can meet. I remember in the past where I held some gatherings were at C.B Smith in Pembroke pines and Markham park in Weston. We had people coming from Miami and West palm in little caravan. It was cool meeting with everyone that way..There was another time that I met with people at T.Y Park very close to I-95 (hollywood I think). Gary is also offering his place by Glades Rd close to the Turnpike exit.
                We have to decide which one..
                send me a private message and I will call you during the week.. Let's get this thing done..
                Rolando
                My73bimmer
                Deerfield bch, Florida
                1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
                2006 Mini Cooper S
                1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Rolando, you have been to the site at 8221 Glades Road. 33434. Keep it real. Do you think it can work? No worries. Tell me what you think. And again just like the first time. Congrats on the new baby. You and JC are dedicated to your kids. That's a plus in my book.

Peace.

Comment

Ray325e. Where you at kid? Hit me up.

Comment

After speaking to rolando, the meet is on! Here is the new thread for info!

Comment

sub
                        [1991, E-30 325i, 5-Speed, M20, Brillantrot] [1998, B5 Passat 1.8t] [2007, R6 Yamaha] [2011, Tundra 5.7]

Comment

Come out to Spectoberfest! https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...ebring-raceway

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X