No announcement yet.

Louisiana/Mississippi Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys it looks like this might be working out better for everyone which is great. I had the room reservation changed to March 10th, so we are set. Now let's hope the weather cooperates with us for next weekend....
    Eric Giles
    '20 M2 CS
    '04 M3
    '11 X5 35D
    '87 325is
    '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Yea, its supposed to rain saturday anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z
        Yea, its supposed to rain saturday anyway.
        It looks like it's going to rain this weekend also...60% chance:(

Comment

Its a good thing I just bought new tires five minutes ago :).
          '88 325ic

Comment

Looks like the chance of rain is down to 30%, with isolated T-storms. I guess we will wait and see how things look by Thursday evening.

At least my car is back together and mostly ready to go now...
            Eric Giles
            '20 M2 CS
            '04 M3
            '11 X5 35D
            '87 325is
            '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

rain is dumb. but we have hotels and houses to go to if it does, like mine.. i smell BBQ @ my house.

Comment

I smell Amberbock...

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

I went and checked out the roads this past Sunday that we're going to take a drive on and its a pretty nice drive. It's going to look pretty strange to the locals out there seeing a big pack of bmws driving around out there.:rofl:

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                  '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                  '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                  SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

you slut, you should have called me. But yea.. your right about the locals. haha

Comment

Awesome, looking better than it was a few days ago. I may need to use someone's hose to wash my car Friday....

btw, when/where does everyone want to meet?

Comment

So far as I know, the MS crew will be heading to Thunder Racing so's that I can dyno. After that, I'm sure food will be in order, and I personally would throw down a vote for some good hot wings (i.e., Hooter's, Buffalo Wild Wings type joint). Of course, we'll have to check into the Hotel and then do some beer. All the honeys will show up about then and start taking off their clothes and running around naked at which time I'll likely join them so be prepared. Oh, we'll run around that way for some time, maybe get a shower and I'll sit back and sip a brew whilst the young maidens amuse themselves with one another at my behest. Then, I'm sure it will end with my crashing in the sack with 3 or 8 of the finest young vixens BR,La has to offer! Okay, okay, that last part is a joke. BUT the rest is all true.

Comment

Originally posted by cgregory
                          Awesome, looking better than it was a few days ago. I may need to use someone's hose to wash my car Friday....

btw, when/where does everyone want to meet?
                          Give me a call friday. I get out of school at 2:35, and i am home at 3 everyday after school. And i live close to LSU, and right up the street from the Thunder and the Hotel. I have ubber 1337 car wash materials.

cell - 202-80370

lmao @ bobby, sounds like a plan.

Comment

Word, all my prissy Zaino shit just arrived so I'll finally be giving my car the works this thursday or friday.

I may need help from someone with reinstalling a piece of shadowline trim at thunder as I teh suck at it. BTW, does anyone know if it uses clips or not to attach.... Bueller....Bueller???

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                            '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                            '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                            SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Awesome, thanks Branden.

So I guess we'll all just meet at Thunder Friday evening then. Hooter's has my vote...I just hope the waitresses are more um, talented than last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
                                Word, all my prissy Zaino shit just arrived so I'll finally be giving my car the works this thursday or friday.

I may need help from someone with reinstalling a piece of shadowline trim at thunder as I teh suck at it. BTW, does anyone know if it uses clips or not to attach.... Bueller....Bueller???
                                No clips that I know of w/trim. Basically "snaps" back into place.

Comment

Working...
                                X