Clear All

Baton Rouge, we are a GO!
    Eric Giles
    '20 M2 CS
    '04 M3
    '11 X5 35D
    '87 325is
    '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

FUCK YEAH!.. it just rained like a bitch... and my car is dirty... and their ae a lot of bugs at night.. what am i to do!?!

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z
        FUCK YEAH!.. it just rained like a bitch... and my car is dirty... and their ae a lot of bugs at night.. what am i to do!?!
        You are going to go outside and wash you car, slacker.

And then do this: :drink:
        Eric Giles
        '20 M2 CS
        '04 M3
        '11 X5 35D
        '87 325is
        '91 325i Sport

Comment

I reallly wanted to use a cleaner wax and then a polish .. but oh well.. fuck this rain.. atleast its gone! i guess i will just "clean" it tonight and put the cover on her for tommoro.

Comment

Always remember-polish first, wax last. And if you use a true polish, I don't recommend using a one step cleaner/wax afterwards. Get just wax with no cleaners-the cleaning has already been done by the polish, plus most polishes have fillers or oils that help hide swirl marks-the cleaner/wax will just remove these and it will end up looking worse.

No need in washing mine until we get down there-a 3 hour trip will get a car nasty!
            Eric Giles
            '20 M2 CS
            '04 M3
            '11 X5 35D
            '87 325is
            '91 325i Sport

Comment

I'm not going to have time to wash mine till tomorrow afternoon/early evening. Depending on time, I may either attempt a polishing session while at work or just wash the bitch off with water.:borg:

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
              '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
              '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
              SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Giles
                No need in washing mine until we get down there-a 3 hour trip will get a car nasty!
                Yea, my car is filthy, and I dont think I am going to have time to wash it before we leave. Gonna have to find a water hose or a diy car wash place saturday morninig.
                '88 325ic

Comment

Anyone have a clue what time you'll get into town?

And Branden...I'll call you tomorrow afternoon. IDK if anyone else will be coming with me.

Comment

Alrighty bro.

Comment

So, is the list of people coming on the first post accurate, or have we lost some people?
                      Eric Giles
                      '20 M2 CS
                      '04 M3
                      '11 X5 35D
                      '87 325is
                      '91 325i Sport

Comment

I'm pretty sure Nick won't be there..I just can't get in touch with the guy. Alan MAY be able to get there Sat afternoon, but he has prior commitments to the GF The others should be down.

Comment

i havnt check up on this in a while. im def down for anything, as thats the way i swing ;) and my car got disgustingly filthy today after that windstorm and little drizzle.

what about you guys stayin an extra day and hittin up the autox sunday?
                          Cole Haddock
                          1997 BMW M3

Comment

I forgot to tell everybody.. please exscuse my gross exhaust sound. I ran out of money to get my resonator put on.

Its only bad from 2.5k - 4ish so yeah.. i will let you all decide haha.

Comment

Well, I have my AFPR mounted, only lacking running hose and installing the VDO pressure gauge. My car is polished, but will need a rinse tomorrow before leaving out, but that won't take just a handful of minutes for me.

I'm getting stoked up now.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

see you jiggas tonigh!

Comment

Working...
                                X