No announcement yet.

Louisiana/Mississippi Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian, when you leave to come to my house, feel free to bring whoever you want with you. That way we can all run down to thunder around 6:30 to see everyone there, and then go get some food after.

Comment

Will do, although I don't know how many there'll be. Alan won't be able to make it until Sat afternoon...there may be a couple of BR people though.

Comment

Head count now? j/c.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Comment

Ha. Well, I've got bad news again. It's not looking good for me, but it's straight up money this time. I didn't realize my car insurance AND the Ford payment were both going to be due right now. Actually, I'm behind on both, but paid up the insurance today. As for the rest, once the Ford payment is made, I'm busted, and the trip will/would cost me ~$150 or so. I just don't have it. The plan originally was to turn some money on some parts, and I will, but it's not IN yet. I still have a good bit tied up in parts here, but unfortunately, future profit doesn't help me right now.

Don't count me out just yet as I MAY be able to work something out, but I just figure, I may as well go ahead and be up front about it.
            Last edited by RCWells; 03-08-2006, 06:53 PM.

Comment

That sucks man. I'd be willing to postpone if you need to...I can pretty much do it whenever, since I live here (along with most of us). If you and Eric and Alecs want to, I doubt most of the LA people would mind.

Comment

Things were looking grim, but I do believe things have changed so it is still on for this weekend!
                Eric Giles
                '20 M2 CS
                '04 M3
                '11 X5 35D
                '87 325is
                '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Bobby, if you need, I can cover the $50 for the dyno time for you.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                  '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                  '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                  SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

I'll buy you dinner and lunch, srsly.

Comment

I appreciate it guys, and as bad as I hate to, I may have to take you up on the offers. It makes a difference, but it really means a lot to me that you guys are that willing to help out. Thanks, and I mean that.

Comment

And im buying you beer... or giving you $$ for beer since i'm 18. :)

It will be a jolly good time!

Comment

It's really no problem man, just let us know if you still plan on making the trip down or no.

*Edit*

Ya rly..I can't buy any Amberbock, but I'll definately spot you some cash for it

Comment

Hey, where can I sign up for the financial assistance?? J/K-guys, that is a great thing for ya'll to do for ol' Bob.

I guess my car decided it doesn't like having everything operational, so the A/C decided to poop out all the freon somewhere...good thing it is not the middle of the summer right now.

I will be bringing one or two of these down there with us: http://www.lazymagnolia.com/party_pig_faq.html

Lazy Magnolia is a microbrewery down on the MS coast and they have some great tasting beer-much better than the blech slop they call beer that is available in most stores. So, as long as you are 21 or over, you can enjoy some with us.....

;)
                            Eric Giles
                            '20 M2 CS
                            '04 M3
                            '11 X5 35D
                            '87 325is
                            '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Meh, who needs AC...I don't have it either. That's what windows and the sunroof are for:)

Comment

o0o im down with some homegrown shit, il have to bring a case of Abita!

Originally posted by cgregory
                                Meh, who needs AC...I don't have it either. That's what windows and the sunroof are for:)
                                I have this weird snowflake button in my car.. *shurg* i duno what it does.

Comment

Working...
                                X