Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
    If you want to give Nexens a shot let me know. I've had great success with them and I can get them at a pretty good deal. I pay ~$50/tire for my 16".

Do they make them in the size Im looking for?
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I just messaged you on whorespace Gordon.

Comment

Erick Mahle. Come to Tampa/Sarasota this weekend.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Gordon,
          sad to hear that. But glad for you. Miami is not what it used to be. Besides it sounds like you'll be much better off there and close to the family which is always a good thing. Good luck in your future endeavors. Columbus, MS better prepare for e30 hotness coming their way.

Comment

too bad you'll be leaving under those circumstances. wish you the best man. i'm sure we'll hear more from you!
            No more e30s for me.
            88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
            88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
            91 BMW 325i [sold]
            86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Good luck Gordon.
              Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
              BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

God good luck with your journey. hopefull ill see you soon, its been way too long
                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Gordon set it up and well make it out. Im down. I also am moving. Im just moving to bird road about 20 min south. ^_^ new townhouse ftw! So whos down for a e30 only bbq @ my new place sometime mid august?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                    Gordon set it up and well make it out. Im down. I also am moving. Im just moving to bird road about 20 min south. ^_^ new townhouse ftw! So whos down for a e30 only bbq @ my new place sometime mid august?
                    I'm in!
                    I'm moving too but back to Broward....so I need to get rid of some E30 things like a set of tan cloth sport seats. The uphostery is in great condition with no rips and the only issues are broken cables and surface rust on the rails. Price $250. I have also Premium speakers, US ellips (the ones of my car, I'm going to upgrade to Smileys)

E30 325is '89
                    E46 330ci '04

Comment

hey, Ill let you guys know on a time and place. Im still working out the details myself.

On those seats.....is that the best you can do on the price? I know someone local looking for a set of seats.
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

capu you have 1 front left premium speaker?

Comment

Hellz YES! I'm there. Good luck on your new place Guillermo.

I did not see any times posted here about the Sunday meet.
                          I went by La Carreta on Sunday a few times since I was in the area......and I did not see any e30's. :(
                          sigpic

Comment

my e30 should be roadworthy by then. i'll bring somtn lmk!
                            No more e30s for me.
                            88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                            88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                            91 BMW 325i [sold]
                            86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

capu you have 1 front left premium speaker?
                              I have a pair of front speakers. Sale pending to a friend of mine, who wanted them for his E46. I let you know

P.S: I have front tweeters and rear premiums.

E30 325is '89
                              E46 330ci '04

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                                hey, Ill let you guys know on a time and place. Im still working out the details myself.

On those seats.....is that the best you can do on the price? I know someone local looking for a set of seats.
                                PM with your friends offer. I might think about it. They are in great shape tho.. I think 250 is a fair price.

E30 325is '89
                                E46 330ci '04

Comment

Working...
                                X