Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black

Comment

How much? And if you're willing, how much would you charge to paint it delphin?
      Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
        How much? And if you're willing, how much would you charge to paint it delphin?
        $100 for the bumper. $300 painted.

Comment

Hmmm... I'm assuming that includes primer, paint, and clear?

Comment

It sure does

Comment

Well, before I commit to making this car look pretty, I have a question for you since you've got experience in body work.

You remember when we were putting your hood on my car and we had to leave one of those Knotch(#17 on the diagram) things out because the spot it mounts to was bent out of shape from a previous accident. How much work would it be to mend it back into the right place for proper hood mounting?

Comment

Its a bit of work. the existing piece needs to be cut out, a new/used piece sourced and then welded back in. then your engine bay needs to be repainted.

Well, before I commit to making this car look pretty, I have a question for you since you've got experience in body work.

You remember when we were putting your hood on my car and we had to leave one of those Knotch(#17 on the diagram) things out because the spot it mounts to was bent out of shape from a previous accident. How much work would it be to mend it back into the right place for proper hood mounting?

Comment

Thats what I was afraid of... I'm thinking about a hoodpin setup as an alternative to that, but I have to do a little research.

Anyone here run hoodpins, or knows someone who runs them on an e30?

Comment

Thats what I was afraid of... I'm thinking about a hoodpin setup as an alternative to that, but I have to do a little research.

Anyone here run hoodpins, or knows someone who runs them on an e30?
                    lol The car sitting in his shop has them, Ericks car does also, but only in the front and uses those hooks in the rear. You would actually only need them on the firewall side.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Interesting. Would you be up for the job John? :p

Comment

Originally posted by aperez49 View Post
                        Hey guys, anyone looking for a late(91) 2-door body? It's got some damage on the front right corner, but not too bad, otherwise the body is in need of TLC but didn't appear to have any rust.. I might be buying it for some parts and figured I'd ask around.
                        is it a 325? i want to get rid of my 4dr but in the meantime i could use a couple things.

Comment

<---------hood pins on the front.
                          Brian Jacobs

Comment

Need it in the rear. (No homo)

Comment

Interesting. Would you be up for the job John? :p

You can drop me a text and we can set a time aside, I'm sure it won't be a problem...

nine five four six seven three nine six nine two
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

No hurry, it's going to be a while being that I'm in Tampa for some time, but I'll definitely keep you in mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X