No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's definately no editing. I took them with my camcorder. And I dunno which girl you're talking about. I was just shooting away. Gordon has much better pictures though.

I tried uploading my video but it's too big even for Vimeo.
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Actually, I can upload 1 gig videos to Facebook. Only 9 hours and 10 minutes left :p
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

IM talking about the websites pictures erick.

Comment

Then I have no idea about either question, but nice ninja edit. :p

Feedback Thread

Comment

Hey do any of you have a cabby zipper window by any chance? or know where i can pick one up for a reasonable price? mine sort of got cut open.......
            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
            LSx e36TI coming soon
            Originally posted by s0urce
            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Any body have a cheap place in Miami to press out and in CAB bushing into the lollipop? I have a guy that does it for $25, but haven't there in over a year, so not sure if he will be there. I know I can take it to Mike's Beermer shot, but dont want to pay a full hour of labor for 20 min job at most. Other option is for me to build a small tool with pipe, nuts and bolts, just would take time to figure out sizes.

Thanks
              Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
              BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

What about a nut, bolt, and two huge washers (like huge)? It'll be a 5 second job if you have air tools.

This is if it's OEM. If it's some sort of urethane, just get a rubber mallet. It pops right in.

Feedback Thread

Comment

I think the site looks great :D i agree with silence though and change the color bc the light blue looks kinda "powerpointish" if you know what i mean. but other than that it looks really professional.

Comment

They are AKG m3 offset bushings. I should be them this week plus a set of used lollipops. Will take a look. I guess the issue will be removing the old ones from lollipops.
                    Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                    BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

I have the same exact bushings. They pop on super easy.

Feedback Thread

Comment

No problem Erick. You bailed me out too. I probably wouldve had to pay u-pull-it 50 just for a crappy ol bottlecap.. Thats if I could even find one. On the buyers ride home, he blew out a tire in KY, so it worked out perfect.
                        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
                          Any body have a cheap place in Miami to press out and in CAB bushing into the lollipop? I have a guy that does it for $25, but haven't there in over a year, so not sure if he will be there. I know I can take it to Mike's Beermer shot, but dont want to pay a full hour of labor for 20 min job at most. Other option is for me to build a small tool with pipe, nuts and bolts, just would take time to figure out sizes.

Thanks
                          If you have the bushings and the lollipops in hand any machine shop could do it for you with their bottlejack press. Super easy, i had mine pressed out and new ones back on for like $10. GL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                            Hey do any of you have a cabby zipper window by any chance? or know where i can pick one up for a reasonable price? mine sort of got cut open.......
                            Theres a guy on ebay that sells a nice replacement for like 150ish. It was a good product. You can install it with a little patience. GL
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              Then I have no idea about either question, but nice ninja edit. :p
                              I was like he will figure it out with just this much lol.

Comment

Just torch them out of the old cabs. And push the new ones in.

Comment

Working...
                                X