No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ey whats up yall.. im from miami.. theres a place called fuddrockers i think it is near dolphin mall.. every thursday e30 hangouts.. ill never been there yet.. i also know a few e30s owners.. also have u been at the sunoco by okeechobee? every friday there are like 3 or 4 e30s.. we should meet one of this fridays
    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Hi Matias,

wheres the sunoco? close to the palmetto or the turnpike?

Comment

Hello everyone,

if anyone is interested, I'm selling a set of Ceramic coated headers for e30 318i, never used. its on craigslist or you can PM me.

thanks,

David
        Last edited by nutrof; 01-19-2010, 07:06 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
          ...Hood wasn't opened? He bought it swapped, but whoever did it is certainly clean.
          I took a glance under the hood, didn't see an M-power valve cover. So I went with what he said. M50.

matias88e30: Isn't that meet at Fudruckers originally an E46Fanatics meet?
          On Tuesdays they have the Vdubbers.
          Est 04'...

Comment

Originally posted by nutrof View Post
            Love the paint, can you do mine? do you do any other work for hire?
            Glad you like it! I'd be willing to do yours, I'll need to see it to give you an estimate.

Comment

paint

Originally posted by silence View Post
              Glad you like it! I'd be willing to do yours, I'll need to see it to give you an estimate.

cool, I PM'd you my cell number. Call me and I'll come by. I'm in west palm all this week and next.

thanks,

David

Comment

Hey guys,

Anyone got some plastic bumpers for sale?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post

Rolando, I have a convertible rear deck here (zinno/tan) I was wondering if you had any use for it. Really good condition, if you need it you can have it for free. Im just trying to free up some space in here.
                  Hey Jay, I sold my convertible back in Dec. I am without an e30 for the moment. Hopefully, I will get another one... maybe, I will try to get a 4 door next time... thanks for the offer..

By the way, Carlos....your car looks awesome.... I can't wait to see it in person.. How is the roof rack project going ?
                  Last edited by my73bimmer; 01-20-2010, 08:43 AM.
                  Rolando
                  My73bimmer
                  Deerfield bch, Florida
                  1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
                  2006 Mini Cooper S
                  1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Originally posted by my73bimmer View Post
                    By the way, Carlos....your car looks awesome.... I can't wait to see it in person.. How is the roof rack project going ?
                    thanks man! I need to get the wood for the roof rack project... But it's still in the works.

I went over to johns shop last night, and he was nice enough t show me his new tig welder in action! Thanks John.

By condorspeedshop at 2010-01-20
                    Last edited by silence; 01-20-2010, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Showed you? lol

No problem, I like company - specially when it's not work time.

I didn't realize you took a pic, came out pretty good considering the lighting situation and frequency near a welder. When I bought it, I tried it out first and the guy's house alarm kept going off from the interference.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                        Showed you? lol

No problem, I like company - specially when it's not work time.

I didn't realize you took a pic, came out pretty good considering the lighting situation and frequency near a welder. When I bought it, I tried it out first and the guy's house alarm kept going off from the interference.
                        I keep trying to think of projects I can try out with your welder! I think I'm in love with a machine! ...Yeah, I took the pic with my phone while you were tacking the pipes together. Let me know when u decide to go to you-pull-it.

Comment

Great turnout at the meet lastnight!
                          By condorspeedshop at 2010-01-22

Comment

Lots of white ones! :)

I didnt get the text until late, thanks for the heads up though. I hope you guys meet next week. I finnally got the car running well, Ive been wanting to catch up with you guys.

The diamanschwarz 4 door is an M52 6speed btw. Very nice car.

I have some parts I am giving away; the convertible rear deck, a passenger side early model tail in good condition, good speedo/tach/temp/gas guages, and lots of elipsoid parts etc. You guys are welcome to any of it.
                            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

it's too bad you couldn't make it out, maybe next time. I could use the speedo. =)

Comment

Its yours.
                                -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                                2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X