• Show
Clear All

did you find a shell yet gordon? im still looking for ya
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
      did you find a shell yet gordon? im still looking for ya

Nope not yet
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hey guys, new guy (sort of) to the forums, been lurking for a long time but I'm finally getting back into the E30 game. Used to have an 86 es back in the day before I jumped into a MINI for about 8 years. Turned that es 90% into a SpecE30, but sold it a few months ago when I realized I didn't have the cash to race consistently. Of course after turning that into a race car I decided I wanted to get back to an E30 daily. Sold the MINI about 6 weeks ago and am working on building up an 86 Japanese 318 which I'll be dropping a 2.7i and 5 speed ]swap into, along with other stuff. I've got a build thread going over here. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=177115

Anyways, I look forward to meeting up some time with you guys. I think I know Slick92GS-r (Hayden if I recall) from a couple of homestead events a few years back where he was kind enough to lend me some tools when my MINI was throwing belts, and wheels! (but that's another story).

Also, if any of you guys are ever looking for used (or new) parts, let me know. My old man has a BMW shop and is an "avid collector" (some would say hoarder.. but not me, lol) so we've got plenty of stuff.

Thanks,

Armando

Also, for whoever mentioned that blue 4-door in the Gables/Grove area. That car I believe is back in North Carolina where it lives, we had it in the shop fixing a few issues which is why it was here. It was indeed pretty nice looking.
        Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Welcome! Very nice work in the build thread.
          Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by aperez49 View Post
            Also, if any of you guys are ever looking for used (or new) parts, let me know. My old man has a BMW shop and is an "avid collector" (some would say hoarder.. but not me, lol) so we've got plenty of stuff.
            Got some ellips you wanna let go for cheap?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

just found a guy that just moved to the area with an IX 5 speed sedan. I forget the name of the color but it is a silverblue car in very nice shape. I WANT
              Brian Jacobs

Comment

Haha, depends what your definition of cheap is... I've found one set of US Ellips so far that I was going to use for myself, but I think we might have a few more sets, I'd have to look around though. Those would be upstairs and only the parts lady(aka mom) knows how stuff is organized up there.. I'll have to get her to look around.

What do they normally go for on the board? I think I've seen them around $125 or so no?
                Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Haha, depends what your definition of cheap is... I've found one set of US Ellips so far that I was going to use for myself, but I think we might have a few more sets, I'd have to look around though. Those would be upstairs and only the parts lady(aka mom) knows how stuff is organized up there.. I'll have to get her to look around.

What do they normally go for on the board? I think I've seen them around $125 or so no?
                  Haha, well cheap for a 16 year old:o

Idk, I'd prob be able to come by and pick them up. A set of US ellips would be great, or anything that you have. You pick your favorite and give me the leftovers I could work with and depending on condition, well set a price.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Hey guys, new guy (sort of) to the forums, been lurking for a long time but I'm finally getting back into the E30 game. Used to have an 86 es back in the day before I jumped into a MINI for about 8 years. Turned that es 90% into a SpecE30, but sold it a few months ago when I realized I didn't have the cash to race consistently. Of course after turning that into a race car I decided I wanted to get back to an E30 daily. Sold the MINI about 6 weeks ago and am working on building up an 86 Japanese 318 which I'll be dropping a 2.7i and 5 speed ]swap into, along with other stuff. I've got a build thread going over here. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=177115

Anyways, I look forward to meeting up some time with you guys. I think I know Slick92GS-r (Hayden if I recall) from a couple of homestead events a few years back where he was kind enough to lend me some tools when my MINI was throwing belts, and wheels! (but that's another story).

Thanks,

Armando

Also, for whoever mentioned that blue 4-door in the Gables/Grove area. That car I believe is back in North Carolina where it lives, we had it in the shop fixing a few issues which is why it was here. It was indeed pretty nice looking.
                    looks like a cool project. I have a small list of e30 M3 parts i need, as well as e30- Ill shoot you a list in a week or so to see what you have. We have alot of e30's so things pop up often- its always good to know local guys with inventory :) We meet on tuesday night in lauderdale off davie, so if youre ever up this way you should stop by and say whatsup.

-Jay
                    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Hey John, I was telling you last week that Peter Brown in Jupiter has a few great looking early E30's in his yard. I believe they are 87/86. 3 of them I think. Not running but everything else is there. From what I can remember, no rust. He gave me his permission to give out his contact number. Peter @ 561-531-4758. If that doesnt work, I know where there is a great looking Alpine 91 coupe that is in vgc. owner asking 4k. Has euro smilies and 5 lug swap, stock engine, new belts, water pump, aftermarket stereo. Clean fliuds. Runs very well. More money, less swapping around. Vedubin01 might be interested. Let me know......................................G.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                        Hey John, I was telling you last week that Peter Brown in Jupiter has a few great looking early E30's in his yard. I believe they are 87/86. 3 of them I think. Not running but everything else is there. From what I can remember, no rust. He gave me his permission to give out his contact number. Peter @ 561-531-4758. If that doesnt work, I know where there is a great looking Alpine 91 coupe that is in vgc. owner asking 4k. Has euro smilies and 5 lug swap, stock engine, new belts, water pump, aftermarket stereo. Clean fliuds. Runs very well. More money, less swapping around. Vedubin01 might be interested. Let me know......................................G.

is this peter from Road n race or are these cars in jupiter?

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                          is this peter from Road n race or are these cars in jupiter?
                          No, not the same guy. Peter Brown lives in Palm Beach Country Estates, Donald Ross west of I-95
                          Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                            well im in jupiter and will go look at these cars. let me know how to get ahold of him or where they are.

briansjacobs - is that your yellow e30 at road n race??

Comment

Ive tried to call him a couple times, he hasnt gotten back to me.

-Jay
                              -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

FS: iphone 3gs 16gb <1 year old.
                                $350 obo
                                http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mob/1870978386.html

Comment

Working...
                                X