No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get down and dirty, so dont bring your dress shoes!
    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Does anyone have Force Firebird's number?

Comment

pm me ill give it to you.
        -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
          Does anyone have Force Firebird's number?
          Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
          You say the whole car isn't an option, but what about taking it whole as a parts car? We can bring it to my shop. You can hit me up at: nine five four six seven three nine six nine two.

-John

HAHA! Just gave it out a few posts ago :P

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
          pm me ill give it to you.
          HEY! No pimpin the Forced without permission mowahahaha
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Yessir, tuesdays around 9ish. You guys still around, or go to grab some food and beer or what?

Comment

We usually hang pretty late. Everyone brings their own food/beer, and we grill right at the shop.
              -Jay

Comment

Wheres the shop at? Btw, are there a lot of e30s in SF? I never see any

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
                  Wheres the shop at? Btw, are there a lot of e30s in SF? I never see any
                  Carlos's shop is off Davey and 95, mine is off Cypress Creek and 95.

I thinks there's a few...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:

Comment

We will be meeting at my place tomorrow after 7. Stop by. Shoot me a pm for directions.

Comment

i love that e9. a buddy of mine has one and cant wait to finish swapping in a m30b35.
                      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Hey guys, thought you might enjoy some "music" coming from a top end we sold to a guy in Cali. This is high flow late model heads on a mid-90's Camaro motor, I opened up the chambers for 11.38:1 SCR, designed the custom cam and created the entire top end package for him including heads, intakes, injectors, TB, valve covers, lifters, pushrods, roller rockers, LS6 springs (115# seat pressure), LS1 spring seats and Viton stem seals.

He is running it with MegaSquirt in a 1969 Datsun Roadster

Video...

3.4 Liter GM V6. 3X00 Top end. 11:1 Compression on Pump Gas. MegaSquirt II V3.57, MSExtra code 2.1.0. About two feet of exhaust pipe from the custom headers....

...and the build thread...

http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums...3.4-3X00-build.
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:

Comment

Forced,

That is pretty sick (as you young pups might say). Keep us posted on that build. I'd love to see that Roadster doing a full acceleration run when it is done.

Don
                          Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Hey guys just got back in town.... touching base.
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              Hey guys just got back in town.... touching base.
                              The car is pretty much stripped of the Mtech and interior. All that's left is suspension, and door. John will post a link soon.

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                                The car is pretty much stripped of the Mtech and interior. All that's left is suspension, and door. John will post a link soon.

Im kinda sad to see it.... I think

I do want to get with you before the car goes to heaven. Just to make sure I am not missing anything I might need later!

We have P Diddy at the club on Friday so I know I will not be getting out of work till 6am Saturday. Just keep me up on your progress.

How did the swap car come out?
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X