Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
    Still looking for coupe b-pillars, anyone got them?
    If we get the job of welding them in, we do ;) Looks like about 2 weeks before an opening, though.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Hey guys, thought i would re-introduce myself.

My name is Mike and currently i drive a haggard MKV gti, and just picked up an 91 318. Ive had a few bimmers before, an E28 535, 533, and an M5, then made the hop to something with a warrenty and new car smell.

In any event, i host a car meet down in ft. lauderdale on wednesdays as well, and i would love to bring my crew over to your meet or vis versa and meet up with some like minded people.

Heres some pictures of my current and past cars..

Still have the E24, M5 is gone :(

and for anyone that frequents PBIR on NASA or SCCA races you may know my pops..

Comment

Hey Mike!

Let's do it! We meet Tuesdays.

-John
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:

Comment

FKNFASTM5, yep I know your pops. My mechanic works on his 2.8coupe
          Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
            There was supposed to be a little get together last Saturday in Boca, but only 5 of us showed up. Getting a little hot. I am planning after the SCCA nationals to have a get together at the shop where I keep my race car, I will even donate a dyno run as a door prize if people think that would be cool. The shop is up in WPB between 95 and turnpike
            Where's the scca nationals and when? I couldn't find anything on the calender and I wouldn't mind lending a hand if I can attend.
            Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

if any of you need anything off a 325ic let me know. i have to get rid of it before monday so hit me up ill let everything go cheap to you local guys. if you want more pics let me know.

Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

You say the whole car isn't an option, but what about taking it whole as a parts car? We can bring it to my shop. You can hit me up at: nine five four six seven three nine six nine two.

-John
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:

Comment

Just bought this for $100!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                    shit, it is worth that as scrap metal!
                    Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
                      Where's the scca nationals and when? I couldn't find anything on the calender and I wouldn't mind lending a hand if I can attend.
                      65,000+ door-to-door, cone clipping and dirt-throwing individuals make us the largest amateur motorsports club in the United States.
                      Brian Jacobs

Comment

Haha oh, you mean the runoffs. I'm afraid I wont be able to afford the drive. Will you be competing?
                        Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by briansjacobs View Post
                          shit, it is worth that as scrap metal!
                          Gonna use it for racing :D

It's got a 327, small chamber heads (10.5:1scr), TPI intakes, Accell DFI injection, long tube headers and true dual exhaust. Body and interior are shot, but I know just the shop that can fix 'er up!

Thinking of maybe using it in the $2011 Grassroots Challenge so our team can have a drag car to go along with the BMW auto-x car ;)
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                            Gonna use it for racing :D

It's got a 327, small chamber heads (10.5:1scr), TPI intakes, Accell DFI injection, long tube headers and true dual exhaust. Body and interior are shot, but I know just the shop that can fix 'er up!

Thinking of maybe using it in the $2011 Grassroots Challenge so our team can have a drag car to go along with the BMW auto-x car ;)
                            you need help. seriously, you need professional psychiatric help!
                            Brian Jacobs

Comment

haha^

On a side note, what time do you meet up, i may have roll out of our meet and hit you guys up on tuesday

Comment

You guys meet Tue also? Meet starts around 7:30-ish, usually at Carlos' (Silence) shop, sometimes mine.
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:

Comment

Working...
                                X