No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, well my project just changed. I decided to go with a plastic bumper 4-door that I have out back. I blame this picture:

So anyways, this actually helps the project move along quicker as I now don't have to wait to move 3 or 4 cars that don't run just to get at the Euro. Plus I was going to steal a bunch of stuff off this 4-door which now I won't have to swap into a new car. Still needs a 5-speed swap but I already have the stuff for that. Here's the one picture I took this weekend before beginning the attack on the interior.

John, I'd love to get a price from your guy on painting this thing. Obviously not just based off this picture..lol. The body is in great shape even if the existing paint isn't. I'll get a bunch of better pictures for you this week or if you are around the area (South Miami) anytime just give me a heads up and you can swing by and check it out.
    Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Hey guys, in case any of you are interested in some Style 10's I just found some at the shop. They need refinishing but could still look nice and are straight. Here is the ad:

Also saw a few sets of sport seats if anyone is looking. I was going to head back there and clean them up/take pictures some time this week or next.
      Cars for Sale:

Comment

So my car is getting picked up today to go to my buddy's shop!!! :D Progress at last!

Anyone who knows wtf they are doing on a headgasket swap let me know. I might need a hand or two putting this car back together later on this week. :p
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
          So my car is getting picked up today to go to my buddy's shop!!! :D Progress at last!

Anyone who knows wtf they are doing on a headgasket swap let me know. I might need a hand or two putting this car back together later on this week. :p
          I don't know anyone that can help you :hitler:

I told you once my car was wrapped up we could talk :P
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

nice vid and Nice Shop.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
              I don't know anyone that can help you :hitler:

I told you once my car was wrapped up we could talk :P
              lol I know, but I've just been really pressed to get things going. When I met up with an old friend from way back, he offered to get the car towed to his shop and allow me to use the lift and his tools to get everything done right away. I already got the car on the lift and started taking it apart tonight.

It was awesome how after sitting literally untouched for 4 months, the car instantly fired right up like a champ (until it overheated :p)
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by aperez49 View Post

Do you happen to have a spare set of plastic bumpers/ellips?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Let me check when I get to the shop later tonight. I think we have a few sets of ellips, I'll have to check on the plastic bumpers.
                  Cars for Sale:

Comment

I have a black plastic front bumper for sale. $100

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
                    •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Let me check when I get to the shop later tonight. I think we have a few sets of ellips, I'll have to check on the plastic bumpers.
                      ok

Originally posted by silence View Post
                      I have a black plastic front bumper for sale. $100
                      tempting, tempting, because the vert is black...

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Thought you guys might like my E28 convertible(not in the drop-top sense) pickup... I should have gotten some picks with the back glass and trunk on

Cars for Sale:

Comment

its so...ingenious

Comment

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to make it to the shop last night with all the rain, I should get out there tomorrow. Off the top of his head the old man said he thinks he has a rear plastic bumper that would need some work, and he might have another set but I've got to look when I get there..
                            Cars for Sale:

Comment

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to make it to the shop last night with all the rain, I should get out there tomorrow. Off the top of his head the old man said he thinks he has a rear plastic bumper that would need some work, and he might have another set but I've got to look when I get there..

Its ok, it was pouring, I completely understand. beat up rear bumper eh? Perfect, Im going to chop it up for an 87 if it really is rough. How Much you think?

Comment

No idea, let me find it first and I'll see what he wants for it.
                                Cars for Sale:

Comment

Working...
                                X