Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys,
    Anyone have 2 extra weaves they want to get rid of? I'm trying to complete a set.
    sigpic

Comment

Ive been way out of the scene for some time because I have been working on a 3 year project with a bar school from Spain. They Market the Swedish market. Anyway this was put together with everyone from the first graduating class at our school. Its been a fun project to say the least! Thought I would share! All shot at my school and Club!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by Vedubin01; 11-18-2010, 01:30 PM.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Damn Gordon! Why wasent I invited to play? All those euro chicks are smoking!

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
          Damn Gordon! Why wasn't I invited to play? All those euro chicks are smoking!

Dont even give me that shit..... I called you when Christian was there! BTW, we are currently on Class 2 of 4.... Tons more Euro Chicks to come!
          Last edited by Vedubin01; 11-18-2010, 01:35 PM.
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Looks like I'm back in the E30 game again...!!!!!! WOOOOHOOO....!!!!!
            Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
              Hello guys,
              Anyone have 2 extra weaves they want to get rid of? I'm trying to complete a set.
              Or bottlecaps.....:)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                Awesome Otis! Grats. I'm sure it's going to be quite tasteful, can't wait to see your newest addiction ;)
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Does anyone know anyone who does interior work? Specifically a headliner install. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                    Finally!
                    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Does anyone know anyone who does interior work? Specifically a headliner install. Anyone?
                      DeColores in Miami can do it. Interior shop. Not sure on price.
                      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

^ have you seen there work? have they done e30s before?

Comment

Yeah, they recently did my buddies e30 sunroof panel, not the whole thing. Also in the past they have done 2 of my fathers e12 headlners, and my sister boyfriends e46 about 2 years ago. All they work on are interiors. You always see classic cars there also.
                          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

decolores

^ have you seen there work? have they done e30s before?
                            I've seen there work many times. Good place and they are not crazy expensive. I quoted the entire e30 headliner and I remember it being pretty reasonable.
                            sigpic

Comment

anyone have any interest in a set of borbet 5 spokes? make an offer, I was using them as spares for rain. straight and balance out fine. They are in WPB
                              Brian Jacobs

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X