Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
    dont do that..... you wont like it.
    lol that's the truth, I throw all my reciepts away. No sense to add them up you might cry.
    Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

i stopped opening my excel file long ago lol

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
        Local Parts F/S: E30 only

I do not buy nor will I sell dirty interior parts.
        As opposed to Gary, I do sell dirty intreior parts at LOW prices. This passenger side vinyl sport seat is dirty and in need of some repair. The split seam and the crack on the right bolster are the only tears that I know of. The right side cover is missing. and there is a little surface rust on the mechanicals and the base. Other than that it is a good base seat and with a little effort will be fine. Priced appropriately for local delivery. $75.00.

Shot at 2011-03-01

The driver's seat is there in the background but it busted up due to hit behind driver's door. I don't know if it is salvageable or not. I am not even sure if I can get it out of the car. If I can - Both for $100 delivered.

Don
        Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

don is that a 318 you're parting by any chance? I need a Getrag 240.

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
          •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
            don is that a 318 you're parting by any chance? I need a Getrag 240.
            Sorry, No it is a 325i. I am keeping the engine and trans anyway.

These are 318is seats that found their way into this car somewhere along the road. This car was a very lightly optioned 325i. A/C and airbag were the only options this car had.

Don
            Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
              Live in Kendall, work in Doral, in laws in Gables and parent in the roads. So always around. Family all parts of town and also friends.

How about you?
              shes been sitting where i live like for a month now But before that i daily drived her everywhere Kendall ,meets/ockeecobbe/doral/miami etc etc..
              no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

monty and matias; you guys both live down this way? I didn't even know. I live in Loft II next to bayside.

You won't be seeing my weisswurst rolling around anymore as of last week, but my winter project is on the way ;)

I just bought a '00 Honda Insight for work.. hypermiling the shit out of it since I drive upwards of 2k miles every month. I put the e30 away in my garage and I'll be stripping it soon.

If anybody needs an M20 in decent shape let me know. I'm keeping the tranny. The engine is not in the best shape. I haven't checked compression yet but I'm pretty sure the head gasket is nearly blown. It has a lot of trouble idling and stuff and before I put the car out of commission I had changed injectors, all vac lines, AFM, ICV, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, etc.

Comment

Help! Need air intake boot

Originally posted by element6 View Post
                  monty and matias; you guys both live down this way? I didn't even know. I live in Loft II next to bayside.

You won't be seeing my weisswurst rolling around anymore as of last week, but my winter project is on the way ;)

I just bought a '00 Honda Insight for work.. hypermiling the shit out of it since I drive upwards of 2k miles every month. I put the e30 away in my garage and I'll be stripping it soon.

If anybody needs an M20 in decent shape let me know. I'm keeping the tranny. The engine is not in the best shape. I haven't checked compression yet but I'm pretty sure the head gasket is nearly blown. It has a lot of trouble idling and stuff and before I put the car out of commission I had changed injectors, all vac lines, AFM, ICV, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, etc.

I'm not too far, I used to live in 50 Biscayne, moved a couple of blocks north now.

Hey Element you parting that this out? Or selling it complete? I am looking for a couple of things: Need them like yesterday.
                  • air intake boot
                  • Drivers side inside door handle
                  • Drivers side turn signal
                  Attached Files
                  DG

Comment

there is an insight that comes to my mechanics shop with an RSX motor and boost. It is hilarious, the owner is an old time road racer in his late 70's. nothing funnier than a 300hp insight.
                    Brian Jacobs

Comment

Nice! my wife works in bayside and i work at the hilton in downton (biscayne and 16), is a plastic bumpered hore? lol...

Urbanautotherapy: ives een a couple e30s lately, a 88 325is where i work, some girl in a red conv late model clean ass fuck, a 318is gray..

Comment

Got a new phone number, everyone. Long story, but it looks like I will be at the shop more :)

nine five four eight six three eight three eight eight
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                          Got a new phone number, everyone. Long story, but it looks like I will be at the shop more :)

nine five four eight six three eight three eight eight
                          So you'll take my car in to get the timing case job done? Eh eh?? :D

I'll be texting you from a four one two number tomorrow, probably around noonish. I've got a few things I need done for my E30.

Comment

i say we have a downtown meet, since there is 3 of us in downtown.

Also full black comfort interior for sale. $300obo

bump!
                            Last edited by e30 gangsta; 05-19-2011, 06:13 AM.

Comment

I am totally down for this. Few places to meet, from Bayside to anything down Biscayne. Few places/parks in Brickell area. I know of 3 others in West Dade and we try to meet every 3 months to hang Sat or Sun morning. I know of other in the Grove area that can probably make it out.

Name a place then we can pick a date.
                              Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                              BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Im in!

HOPEFULLY ill be driving her again in a few weeks! but if anything ill pass by in the tercel haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X