Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicky51 View Post
    Finally, Finally,Finally.... I am so glad that we are in the works of doing our own thing. Hopefully it will last. As someone who visits a lot of meets down here i can tell you from experience that all it takes is a couple of people to ruin it for all the rest. I was going to the one in kendall by Tamiami Airport a while back and was only Bmw and a couple of Audi and VW. It was great.. Maybe 7 to 20 cars. Now its at about 200 or more full of all other cars and just a bunch of idiots attracting heat to the situation.. While im not against the type of car you drive..it just goes with saying if you act like an idiot it doesnt matter what brand of car you drive, your still an idiot!! So enough of the drama... I will definitely be looking foward to the next meet and hope a lot of Bmws show up.. Thanks..
    Sounds good man. Hope to see you out there on the 26th!

No idiots allowed. :down: I've been through the same situation in the past.. mostly because every dumb ass kid that showed up thought they were in the latest fast and furious movie.

Comment

I might drop by too fellas, clacking motor and all. I need a reason to take the E30 out for a spin and I live right around the corner from La Carreta. I'm friends with Monty and have met Mattias before so it'll be cool to see the fellas and meet some new enthusiasts.
      1990 BMW 325is 5spd - Brilliantrot
      M52 - Scorpion exhaust - GAZ Coilovers

Comment

Whats up fellas? Its been a while since I've been around.

Just letting you guys know I'm putting some stuff up for sale. Right now I posted up some 17" wheels and some brand new 16" tires. If any of you guys are interested let me know as I'd prefer a local sale instead of shipping.

- E
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Hey if anybody buys music on beatport, here's a 15% off coupon I'm not going to use:

COUPON CODE: IDFEST15E
          EXPIRATION DATE: 6/27/2011

It came with my ID Fest tickets.. whatever. It's obviously not going to work after the first person gets to it, so first come first serve.

PannikAttk, hope to see you out there next weekend (6/25). My vert is in worse condition, unfortunately, it's so bad that it's not even worth the danger of driving it and I have taken to a full tear down so I can get this project started :)

So I'll be there with my scoot this time.

Comment

Well, it's pretty much the only issue with the car right now. It might need a bottom-end rebuild, but it's pretty nice for the most part. It's fairly sound cosmetically and I've done tons of work on it in the past year.

So Beatport eh? Maybe I'll jump on that coupon tonight if it hasn't been used!

I actually DJ house, tech house, minimal, etc. Just picked up a Traktor S4 a few months back and have never looked back (formerly used Pioneer products).

I've just played at the SOS party a few weeks back and am playing next month as well. I've also played at Grand Central, Nocturnal, Transit, The Manor in Ft Laud, Vlada in Midtown, Brickell Blush etc. I'll also be on WVUM soon for the Thurs night Bassment sessions show.

The DJing is kind of a hobby of sorts. The kids, wife and 9-5 sorta take priority. ;)

Here's my soundcloud link if you wanna check it. All sets can be downloaded:

http://soundcloud.com/pabel_lima

I'll def be there on the 25th!

Originally posted by element6 View Post
            Hey if anybody buys music on beatport, here's a 15% off coupon I'm not going to use:

COUPON CODE: IDFEST15E
            EXPIRATION DATE: 6/27/2011

It came with my ID Fest tickets.. whatever. It's obviously not going to work after the first person gets to it, so first come first serve.

PannikAttk, hope to see you out there next weekend (6/25). My vert is in worse condition, unfortunately, it's so bad that it's not even worth the danger of driving it and I have taken to a full tear down so I can get this project started :)

So I'll be there with my scoot this time.

Comment

more djs on r3v word.

Comment

I miss my tables. Sold my mkII's and 4ch Numark w/sampling to fund my first turbo kit - still have a crate of records, though...
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                  I miss my tables. Sold my mkII's and 4ch Numark w/sampling to fund my first turbo kit - still have a crate of records, though...
                  No shit John?? I learned how to play on mkii's back in the late 90's. I've also got a lot of breaks and weird dark techno on vinyl from those days. They make it a lot easier these days with technology but it also raises the bar because you have to work harder to stand out. The Traktor S4 allows you to save loops and samples on the fly and also provides 4 deck action and effects all on one unit. So a track with weak drums can be remixed on the fly if you sample a nice hard drum loop. Pretty crazy stuff.

Comment

Forced wtb your vinyl lmk! mk5's over here on serato :)

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                      Forced wtb your vinyl lmk! mk5's over here on serato :)
                      Nice! Serato is great for the vinyl junkie. I'd offer mine up but I don't think I could ever part with my records!

Comment

Originally posted by PannikAttk View Post
                        Nice! Serato is great for the vinyl junkie. I'd offer mine up but I don't think I could ever part with my records!
                        Sorry, G ^^^ I am the same way. Sold some records from the late 90's a while back, mostly white label rips of late 80's and early 90's stuff and miss them, but still have cassette tapes of sessions ROFL. Got back into it about 02 and won't sell them again :( HAd old school Icey, Baby Anne, Sharaz and the like - came up in the Sarasota/Tampa Bay area - used to hit Ybor city St Pete etc.

Should get together and we can spin them though haha.
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Next e30 meet, becomes e30 jam, bring the e30s and DJ equipment if it fits in the trunk. lol
                          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

If you guys are down for a weekend thing, we can def set up shop somewhere and throw down. Maybe jons shop or something. That would be too ill. e30s and us spinning and chillen. and this thread is popping again lol

Comment

i'll bring the technomobile
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                Sorry, G ^^^ I am the same way. Sold some records from the late 90's a while back, mostly white label rips of late 80's and early 90's stuff and miss them, but still have cassette tapes of sessions ROFL. Got back into it about 02 and won't sell them again :( HAd old school Icey, Baby Anne, Sharaz and the like - came up in the Sarasota/Tampa Bay area - used to hit Ybor city St Pete etc.

Should get together and we can spin them though haha.
                                I have tons of Dynamix II, Funklab, Defcon 6, Friction & Spice, etc....ahhh, memories.

Comment

Working...
                                X