Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys!
    Got a job in Boca Raton and starting June 18th, will be moving in 3 weeks.
    Be on the look out for my babe!

Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Originally posted by 88e30ix View Post
      Hey guys!
      Got a job in Boca Raton and starting June 18th, will be moving in 3 weeks.
      Be on the look out for my babe!

Welcome to SFLA. i also work in boca... what company are you working for?

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
        Welcome to SFLA. i also work in boca... what company are you working for?

I will be working at Biotest and where do you work, do you know a good garage around just for peace of mind!
        Last edited by 88e30ix; 05-12-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

I will be working at Biotest and where do you work, do you know a good garage around just for peace of mind!
          Ours ;)
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            Ours ;)
            I will keep you in mind, where are you located? Thanks!

Comment

I will keep you in mind, where are you located? Thanks!
              He's in Pompano Beach, about 15-25minutes depending on what part of Boca you're in.

I'm in Boca too, not sure when I'm leaving the state but hope to see you around before I leave!

Comment

Anyone know of a local low Mileage S50 for a E30 Swap?

Comment

Originally posted by STAGGERED M3 View Post
                  Anyone know of a local low Mileage S50 for a E30 Swap?
                  I'd just build your M20 if you've got one....they handle boost exceptionally well, and if you build the valvetrain a little bit with some stiffer springs and stronger rockers it'll still climb high....could stroker build it too...

Comment

Originally posted by durtyE30 View Post
                    He's in Pompano Beach, about 15-25minutes depending on what part of Boca you're in.

I'm in Boca too, not sure when I'm leaving the state but hope to see you around before I leave!
                    I hope so too!

Comment

Originally posted by durtyE30 View Post
                      I'd just build your M20 if you've got one....they handle boost exceptionally well, and if you build the valvetrain a little bit with some stiffer springs and stronger rockers it'll still climb high....could stroker build it too...
                      It's for an E30 M3 and I have no engine. The S54 is out of budget.

Comment

Gotcha, I'd totally piss off purists and drop a 5.0L Ford V8 in there....

Chevy 60degV6 motors are pretty dope too, ask forced_firebird he can tell you all about them. No one has transplanted one into an E30M3 yet to my knowledge.

Comment

I don't know what your budget is, but on cl there is a semi-low milage s54 with smg tranny for $2800-

Comment

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
                            I don't know what your budget is, but on cl there is a semi-low milage s54 with smg tranny for $2800-
                            I dont think you know how involved is a s54 swap. The tranny is sold seperately. s52 or s50 are easy no standalone or computer reprogramming.

Comment

Anyone interested in 5 lug set up from 95ti?? Pm me
                              no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Originally posted by goarmy View Post
                                I dont think you know how involved is a s54 swap. The tranny is sold seperately. s52 or s50 are easy no standalone or computer reprogramming.

I guess I don't :D

Comment

Working...
                                X