No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the South Florida E30 family. if you need any help with anything, give me a shout. Myself and some of the guys get together and work on each others cars. We also have local parts sources, new or used. PM me or Diego (e30love), we will be happy to help you out. Good Luck.

Comment

Great thanks!^
      my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

hey guys i have some hella lights for sale and 2 late model valance.
        GIFSoup

Comment

whats the condition of the valences?

Comment

Yeah both are running great thank. I want to go to charhut tomorrow so let me know guys if anyone wants to meet up there. Also I'm in need of a 153 ecu if anyone wants to sell.. Thanks..
            sigpic

Comment

Check SoFla People thread for a meet that is trying to be put together for Jan.8,2012.

Comment

^ why dont you just post it in here? Or make a official thread for the meet?

Comment

As soon as I get everything in place I will take your advice. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

volvo lip

Originally posted by nicky51 View Post
                    Got a volvo lip untouched for sale if anyone local is interested...
                    PM'd
                    Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

WTB a e36 flywheel for a e30 swapped , need it for yesterday , let me know if someone have one for sale

Comment

still looking for help fitting e46 center console all help is appreciated

Comment

What are some good junkyards to just look around scavenging down here in the Miami / Ft Laudy area?

Comment

I saw a d'schwarz e30 m3 with red bumper accents on i-75 southbound. Does it belong to anyone here?

Comment

Spotted this thing today while at work and chased this guy down on my ruckus. Any idea whos it is?

Comment

Who cares about a Honda on a e30 BMW fourm

Comment

Working...
                                X