No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a sunroof and the crap it mounts to. mine just flew off getting onto 75 from 595

Comment

Originally posted by DTMbimmer07 View Post
      anyone have a sunroof and the crap it mounts to. mine just flew off getting onto 75 from 595
      All the crap that it mounts to from the spec car.

Comment

Shit, that reminds me when I didn't bolt down the targa on my supra and it flew off. Good thing there was no one behind me, lol

Comment

yeah im just taking it to a body shop tomorrow and having them just make a peice to block off the sunroof. im tired of it leaking and now this crap.

Comment

yeah im just taking it to a body shop tomorrow and having them just make a peice to block off the sunroof. im tired of it leaking and now this crap.
            Do you still have your same old car? Did you sell the other one?

Comment

You want this!
              PM me
              Attached Files

E30 325is '89
              E46 330ci '04

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                Do you still have your same old car? Did you sell the other one?
                Yeah same old car. about to post the other one for sale tomorrow. just finally got the title for it yesterday.

Decided not to have them seal the roof off, so im looking for another sunroof and tracks. looking for a [COLOR="Red"]RUST FREE[COLOR="Red"] if anyones got one. white would be nice.

Comment

Anyone local have Tial MV-S inner and outer wastegate flanges(need two of each)? and Tial Q bov flange and o-ring?

Comment

Originally posted by slippery View Post
                    Shit, that reminds me when I didn't bolt down the targa on my supra and it flew off. Good thing there was no one behind me, lol

Happened to me a few months ago with the e30 moon roof. Yes it hit someone elses car and cost my insurance $900 for basically some bumper scrapes on the guys work truck.....
                    Anyway the pricing for welding it up killed that idea. The carbon roof panel was a PITA as it really does not just drop in but that is what I did.
                    Had to sand the edges down to make it fit and bolt it on.
                    Best option is what Silence did for his SPEC car. It looks OEM and seems less of a hassle.

Orlando.
                    sigpic

Comment

And saves weight ;)

Comment

ended up just dropping it off at the shop to get the rust i had on the roof. I'm just going to get another sunroof and keep it sadly.

Comment

Does anyone know of a reputable tint and audio place in broward/dade area?

Comment

325i 1989 parting

I have a 325i coupe that I will junk by the end of the month. There are few things worth saving like:
                            - Running M20B25 engine ($400)
                            - Good Auto tranny ($150)
                            - Bottlecaps ($100)

I don't have an engine hoist to remove the engine, so you have to bring one if you want to take it. I will help you removing it tho and provide with beers :)
                            P.S: I have a good set of plastic bumpers for sale too.
                            Attached Files

E30 325is '89
                            E46 330ci '04

Comment

I have seen that car before...
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Livingston's old car?

Comment

Working...
                                X