• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if no reply you can just go to the junk yard
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by Urbanautotherapy View Post
      Help!

Does anyone local to S FL have an extra oil pan bolt hanging around that they can spare. (the 10mm bolt) Changed my oil pan out an for some reason I came up short 1.
      =0/

If you do hit me up at info@urbanautotherapy.com let me know where and when I can come scoop it up.

Thanks in advance. Oh BTW is La Carretta still on for tonight??
      theres a place call delta auto parts, i got a spare one from them a while ago like for 5 bucks
      no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Originally posted by Urbanautotherapy View Post
        Help!

Does anyone local to S FL have an extra oil pan bolt hanging around that they can spare. (the 10mm bolt) Changed my oil pan out an for some reason I came up short 1.
        =0/

If you do hit me up at info@urbanautotherapy.com let me know where and when I can come scoop it up.

Thanks in advance. Oh BTW is La Carretta still on for tonight??
        Go to Home Depot, the isle with the bolts in drawers. 6mmx1.0 in the metric section.
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

damn guys.. what happened to this "meet" at la carreta?

I showed up and not a single e30 in the whole lot. I went to the one at bird road and 87th.. same one we have been talking about for a week or two.

Are we on pacific time?

Comment

I couldnt make it due to holiday weekend. Sucks and I tried. How about next weekend, you down? 2 is better than 1.
            Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
            BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Thanks for the input guys!

Originally posted by matias88e30 View Post
              theres a place call delta auto parts, i got a spare one from them a while ago like for 5 bucks
              Hey Guys Thanks for the input, I ended up getting 4 of them from South Motors BMW for .44 cents, Also to my suprised I picked up a complete drivers side door handle for $21.99 (about 10 bucks cheaper than I have found anywhere else online) and Driver side rear bumber strip.

FYI: the bolt part # is 07119915031 description: M6X20-Z3

Since La Carreta never happend yesteday whats the plan for a meet up...
              DG

Comment

Saturday 6/4 @ 8PM

Like e30gangsta was saying, there's a lot of empty space in the back left corner of the parking lot where la carreta is on bird rd.

So if we can organize this the right way this time around, I'm sure we could have a couple people show up.

If you are able to show up, please say so.

Address: Click Here for Google Maps. We can park in front of the auto tag agency in the back left corner of the parking lot. (bottom right of parking lot if you are looking at the map)

Time: Saturday, June 4th @ 8PM

I'll be there with a bunch of M20 parts if anybody needs anything. I'm also parting out a lot of what is currently on my 325i convertible, so if there is anything you could use, just PM me and I will tell you if I can part with it.

Is anybody else on the other forums? Try to spread the word around if so.. it wouldn't be bad to have some other bmw owners show up. E21's, 2002's, etc. I'm on bimmerforums but e30tech never approved my account after like 5 months, so I gave up on that one. :roll:
                Last edited by element6; 05-29-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

6/4 is fine with me, I just cleared it in calendar. I would prefer a little earlier, just not to leave wife with baby to late, but 9pm is fine. I will tell the other local e30 owners I know.

Comment

time set
                    Last edited by element6; 05-29-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

I would go to the 6/4 one....but Primus is the same day, so I'm going to let that take priority.

Next meet I will be there.

Comment

Ok...So who owns the Red e30 parked in the driveway off of SW 87th Ave and SW 42nd St?? Very nice...anyone?
                          DG

Comment

Yeah, very nice. Started to notice it a few weeks back. Always wondered if they are on the boards. Had different body kit and wheels.

Comment

ill be there!

Comment

Awesome. Is anybody on e30tech? I dunno how often somebody from Miami goes on to the regional boards there but if you have an account there, let em know!

Comment

Working...
                                X