Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
    Anyone have a center kidney grill, BMW OEM they don't need for $10? Just can't be cracked. I don't want to pay shipping from other members to save $.

TIA
    I think my brother has one.

Comment

Let me know ASAP as I have some replies of people willing to ship one.
      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
        Let me know ASAP as I have some replies of people willing to ship one.
        ill be going to where i have it tomorrow after work. ill post pics of its condition.
        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
        LSx e36TI coming soon
        Originally posted by s0urce
        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Anybody want to trade my pair of rear H&R sport springs for your pair of stock OEM rear springs plus $30 bucks. Mine are used but in good shape. Hit me up by PM or cell. Pics by email.

G.
          Last edited by g.ruff561; 02-26-2013, 10:08 AM. Reason: More info.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
            Anybody want to trade my pair of rear H&R sport springs for your pair of stock OEM rear springs plus $30 bucks. Mine are used but in good shape. Hit me up by PM or cell. Pics by email.

G.
            I will.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Pending sale to John at Wot-Tech.
              Last edited by g.ruff561; 02-26-2013, 11:17 AM. Reason: Correction Wot-Tech.

Comment

Does anyone have a passanger side foglight delete?

Comment

My 2.93 LSD for sale. Willing to meet in the tri-county region for free, anywhere else further delivery will be cost of gas only.

Comment

who was going east along miller at 730am in a alpine e30.. possibly 318is.. only saw tail lights lol. anyone here?

Comment

Hey guys, ive made up some of the Respect Your Elders stickers if anyone is interested.
                      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

good the sticker guy!.. I was just thinking the other day that I wanted a "my other car is an e30" sticker, if you have any available?

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                          Hey guys, ive made up some of the Respect Your Elders stickers if anyone is interested.
                          Definitely interested.

Comment

H&R Sports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show....php?p=3642498

$80 for you local guys.. either pick up in Coconut Grove or maybe John will let me drop them off at his shop in Pompano for someone to pick up there?

Comment

shieee-

oversteer + wet roads + hydroplaning = need new underwear.

turning into FIU from 107, light rain, during traffic hour.. was going about 15mph... going in wide cause I had the green.. think I lost traction right about where the asphalt becomes that cobble stone stuff (if you've been to FIU, you know what I mean)

anyway yea was scary lol, one second I was going straight for the curb, the next I was heading into opposite traffic (median between lanes though, just sayin sense of direction)... counter steered real quick, fishtailed a bit and straightened out.

fuu wish someone had a video taped it lol(time for gopro?), however not something I want to experience again in that very tight space ( only 2 lanes wide, with 6inch? curbs on each side ). Was during traffic hour, and there were a bunch of people waiting at the red light, and people behind me ( I think the guy behind me actually came to a full stop lol ) .. probably thought I was some douche trying to drift.

anyway not my vid, but this is pretty much the POV that I had while in my driver seat.
                              11 seconds in.

Comment

Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
                                shieee-

oversteer + wet roads + hydroplaning = need new underwear.

turning into FIU from 107, light rain, during traffic hour.. was going about 15mph... going in wide cause I had the green.. think I lost traction right about where the asphalt becomes that cobble stone stuff (if you've been to FIU, you know what I mean)

anyway yea was scary lol, one second I was going straight for the curb, the next I was heading into opposite traffic (median between lanes though, just sayin sense of direction)... counter steered real quick, fishtailed a bit and straightened out.

fuu wish someone had a video taped it lol(time for gopro?), however not something I want to experience again in that very tight space ( only 2 lanes wide, with 6inch? curbs on each side ). Was during traffic hour, and there were a bunch of people waiting at the red light, and people behind me ( I think the guy behind me actually came to a full stop lol ) .. probably thought I was some douche trying to drift.

anyway not my vid, but this is pretty much the POV that I had while in my driver seat.
                                11 seconds in.
                                Good thing you are alright! Oddly enough that is the same spot and same situation when my brother had his e30, ever since then I never go through there when it is wet.

Comment

Working...
                                X