Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
    ///Mpressive-

i hear that you have some experience in the DOHC swaps.
    I am definitely no expert, but I have done a few..

;)

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
    97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

Well im glad to say im back bitches!

Comment

SWEET!

Im going to have a Help Billy e30 meet to put in my m50. whos in? im probably going to be ready next month
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

im down

Comment

AlpineIS I think I have seen you around the Kendall area. sunset and 137th?
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

btw karting for me bday @ speed indoor racing. this saturday @ 4pm guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                AlpineIS I think I have seen you around the Kendall area. sunset and 137th?
                Yeah... that is probably me you've seen. I live off of 137 Ave and 120 St. I travel Sunset all the time...

Comment

so yeah theres alot more e30s than i thought in sfl.

Comment

i seen in the last two days 3 hooked up e30 running around that i never seen before, one at south beach yesterday, it was red with bbs's and was so clean and another red one with metal bumpers on 95 heading north, was nicely dropped and a blue one today at dania pier. but i have to say the red one at south beach was hot. there are a lot of e30's running around town!

Comment

then why dont you leave them a r3vlimited flyer? I just printed out the ones to keep in my glovebox.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                        then why dont you leave them a r3vlimited flyer? I just printed out the ones to keep in my glovebox.
                        was today your B-day Guillermo? --hope it was Happy !!
                        --Hayden--
                        '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                        '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                        '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                        www.G2IC.com

Comment

awesome tired mad track time and good fun all around.

Comment

Whoops missed that one. Happy Birthday bro. Hope you kicked ass on the track.
                            sigpic

Comment

hhad fun shaved a whole second off my record so im a bit happy.

Comment

Happy belated birthday!

Comment

Working...
                                X