No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both junkers in West Palm Beach off of Benoist Farms Rd and Southern Blvd have 318i. One of them has both a coupe and a sedan. Neither have grey carpet. I'll keep a look out and hit you up if I see anything. Be blessed...................g.

Comment

I am in for the meets, and 6pm is fine as long as I dont have any prior arrangements. Nice meeitng you guys also.
      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
        Both junkers in West Palm Beach off of Benoist Farms Rd and Southern Blvd have 318i. One of them has both a coupe and a sedan. Neither have grey carpet. I'll keep a look out and hit you up if I see anything. Be blessed...................g.
        thanks! let me know
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

curses!!.. you mean I missed a R3V meet right here in Kendall? shame on me .. i'm gonna be looking out for the next one ..last saturday of each month?.. easy enough
          --Hayden--
          '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
          '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
          '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
          www.G2IC.com

Comment

Sup guys.

I have a 97 m3 im parting out. Anyone need anything from it lmk.

Jay
            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
              Sup guys.

Jay
              is this M3 a coupe or 4 door?

I have an E36 coupe that could use some parts.. please PM
              --Hayden--
              '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
              '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
              '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
              www.G2IC.com

Comment

Its a coupe. Sent you a message
                -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Slick92GS-R View Post
                  curses!!.. you mean I missed a R3V meet right here in Kendall? shame on me .. i'm gonna be looking out for the next one ..last saturday of each month?.. easy enough
                  You got it man. r3v and bimmerforums combined meet.

Last Saturday of every month starting this month. We have a bimmerforums member that is going to put all the info up on his website.

So,

June 25th
                  July 30th
                  August 27th

All at 6PM.

Meet in the back left corner of the parking lot behind La Carreta (Click here for map)

If you have a google account and have a second, click this link and approve the location of the meet. This would make it easy for anybody to search our meet up on google or on a phone within the google maps application.

I'll keep up reminders every now and then but I promise I won't interrupt conversations with reminders about meeting up every other day.

See you guys out there. :D

Comment

BDSax........................, there's a guy named Peter Brown who lives off of 95 and Indiantown Rd. He's got 4/5 none running E30's sitting in his yard. Great guy. He may have grey carpet he's willing to part with. Hit him up @ 561-531-4758. Tell him I gave you the digits. My name is Gary. Be blessed........................................... ......G.

Comment

Finally, Finally,Finally.... I am so glad that we are in the works of doing our own thing. Hopefully it will last. As someone who visits a lot of meets down here i can tell you from experience that all it takes is a couple of people to ruin it for all the rest. I was going to the one in kendall by Tamiami Airport a while back and was only Bmw and a couple of Audi and VW. It was great.. Maybe 7 to 20 cars. Now its at about 200 or more full of all other cars and just a bunch of idiots attracting heat to the situation.. While im not against the type of car you drive..it just goes with saying if you act like an idiot it doesnt matter what brand of car you drive, your still an idiot!! So enough of the drama... I will definitely be looking foward to the next meet and hope a lot of Bmws show up.. Thanks..
                      sigpic

Comment

Sup guys.

Jay
                        When did you get this??? M or AT?

with the touring being sold, im now back and forth about what I want to do. But I do think a S50 e30 here in Chile would be pretty cool. That and the fact that I can pick up a clean Euro 316 for about 3k less than a 325 here.

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

Originally posted by lostbeachbum View Post
                          When did you get this??? M or AT?

with the touring being sold, im now back and forth about what I want to do. But I do think a S50 e30 here in Chile would be pretty cool. That and the fact that I can pick up a clean Euro 316 for about 3k less than a 325 here.
                          last week, its a manual. I want to put the s52 in my white car after the challenge.

I think a turbo m20 would be better, with all the elevation changes you have.
                          You could buy a 316 and get everything m20 shipped down to you for alot less than 3k.
                          -Jay

Comment

Hi Im new to this site, im in fort lauderdale, just got my first E30 love it, i have big creepy plans for it and would love to meet you guys and see where yall are at with your bmrs

Comment

last week, its a manual. I want to put the s52 in my white car after the challenge.

I think a turbo m20 would be better, with all the elevation changes you have.
                              You could buy a 316 and get everything m20 shipped down to you for alot less than 3k.
                              Sweet s52....I like it. Learn everything you can, will ask for pointers, for when I get there, lol.

Comment

I am cleaning out garage and found out I have 2 of these. One for sell, cheap, $5. It is in good condition. Listing it here locally before I post it in the FS section. Wanted to know if anyone local is interested. It is not a Bentley but still works somewhat for the m20 or m10. Also works for some e28s and e34s.

PM if interensted. I can ship it for $6 using USPS priority if need be.

Last edited by monty23psk; 06-11-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X