GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mosmmc View Post
      hit me up if you have some late model fogs. thanks
      i have 2 sets

Comment

anyone on that e46 center console?

Comment

Anyone got a late model for sale? Going to take on a project car.
          Nancy|1991 318is
          Bessy|1985 325e

Comment

i have a late model valance in very good condition ,color is primer white,. $45 takes it hit me up. 954 562-9770
            GIFSoup

Comment

looking for a E30 M42 oil pan ..anyone ?
              --Hayden--
              '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
              '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
              '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
              www.G2IC.com

Comment

Basket Weaves with tires and a set of e30 Racing Dynamics Lowering Springs for sale
                Last edited by 4doorE30=D; 12-16-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Volvo lip.. For sale...

Got a volvo lip untouched for sale if anyone local is interested...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4doorE30=D View Post
                    Basket Weaves with tires and a set of e30 Racing Dynamics Lowering Springs for sale
                    PM'd
                    Nancy|1991 318is
                    Bessy|1985 325e

Comment

Im on palm beach county area and want to meet some other e30 owners i was going to read this thread but it turned into more of a craigslist thing then a meet poeple thing so im not going to waste my time =(
                      my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

Originally posted by sofargone561 View Post
                        Im on palm beach county area and want to meet some other e30 owners i was going to read this thread but it turned into more of a craigslist thing then a meet poeple thing so im not going to waste my time =(
                        i live in wellington what car do you own gary and i have been trying
                        to set up a meet local but nothing has happened yet. i have a 91 318is diamantschwarz n he has a 92 mtech2

Comment

Originally posted by 'e30love' View Post
                          i live in wellington what car do you own gary and i have been trying
                          to set up a meet local but nothing has happened yet. i have a 91 318is diamantschwarz n he has a 92 mtech2
                          thats a way closer still a little far but nice. lmao. my DD is a custom painted Honda Prelude BB6 and my e30 is a 1984 325e im currently in the process of restoring the paint and rebuilding the motor and shit. SHOOTING FOR BOOST! haha might even do one of the stroker builds with boost havnt decided yet.
                          my build thread:

Comment

Originally posted by sofargone561 View Post
                            Waste your time?

You spent the time writing that post.. why not introduce yourself instead?

There are only so many times the south fl e30 owners on r3v can say hi to each other before it starts getting old.

I don't think everybody in sfl gets on here every day. You need to sub the thread, introduce yourself, get to know some people up that way. There are a bunch of guys in PBC. Give them some time to respond. They usually meet up up there every once in a while when somebody throws a date and time together.

btw, Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by nicky51 View Post
                              Got a volvo lip untouched for sale if anyone local is interested...
                              Whats up dude? How is the vert running? You still have the touring going strong too?

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
                                Waste your time?

You spent the time writing that post.. why not introduce yourself instead?

There are only so many times the south fl e30 owners on r3v can say hi to each other before it starts getting old.

I don't think everybody in sfl gets on here every day. You need to sub the thread, introduce yourself, get to know some people up that way. There are a bunch of guys in PBC. Give them some time to respond. They usually meet up up there every once in a while when somebody throws a date and time together.

btw, Welcome
                                gotcha i didnt even think about that, thank you sorry about that.
                                My name is nick im 19 i DD a Honda BB6 and currently am building a 1984 325e and looking for an STI for a DD. Ill be joining the marines soon as well. Ive been out of the car scene and have not gone to a meet in a long long time and just trying to get back into and meet some new people and learn some new things.:)
                                my build thread:

Comment

Working...
                                X