No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey people, anyone looking for an IS lip? I have one that has been barely used (2months tops).
    Also, I have a severe duty skid plate from e30 motorwerks still in box. If anyone is interested, just send me a pm. Wanted to give y'all first dibs before I post it on the fs section. I have a new turbo and 24v cosmetic up for sale aswell.

Comment

Thing30. Can I get pics of the skid plate + price. Local pickup.

Forced. I don't know what über cheap is. How would you make a decision if it was your car? Price vs mileage vs availability + labor = ? Send me an email at ruffin.gary@yahoo.com with your ideas. I need numbers on what's out there.
      Thanks.

Comment

Thing30 you sent me pics of the skid plate boxed and taped up. Lmao. My bad. I was asking for pics of the plate itself. So that myself and others could see the product itself. We need to see the quality of the plate YOU are selling. Not pictures of the wrapped box. My apologies for not making that clearer.

Thanks

Comment

It's the e30 Motorwerks skid plate...

john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            It's the e30 Motorwerks skid plate...

http://e30motorwerks.com/index/servi...19-skid-plates
            Yup, I sent him pics of it still wrapped in box lol. Btw, thanks for looking out with my project. I managed to set aside some time and kick this project into gear so to speak. Hopefully I could start it in the next coming weeks.

Ham

Comment

Finally found the bottle caps I needed. Thanks John @ wot-tech. I now need one 14 inch oem steel wheei to use as a spare. Anybody have one for sale, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,G.

Comment

any one know of a meeting these days?
                E30.... LIKE NOTHING ELSE!

Comment

THis Friday at towers Car show off 595 and university south, be there!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to all that wet tower on friday for give me welcome to the e30 group att jorge

Comment

Was nice meeting you, too, Jorge.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

It was a good turnout for a last minute meet. Nice meeting you George.
                        -Carlos

Comment

Never mind, I need a shift carrier instead.

Thanks
                          Ham
                          Last edited by Thing30; 01-16-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Hey yall, any of you Florida guys down to head up to NC for one of the biggest BMW meets in the states? May 24-26

Me and a couple of e30 guys are planning to head up friday.

Thoughts?

Comment

Any 15" or 16" wheels in central fl area?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                                Hey yall, any of you Florida guys down to head up to NC for one of the biggest BMW meets in the states? May 24-26

Me and a couple of e30 guys are planning to head up friday.

Thoughts?
                                Going to SoWo the weekend before that in Helen, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X