Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trashycamaro View Post
    My car is not nice enough to be taken out. All in good time. Enjoying the documentation of your car. Where did you get your suspension work done? And, if I can ask, what did the labor set you back?
    Thanks. I'm doing my best to keep it updated. Have a couple posts that I haven't put up yet that I really need to, just haven't had the time..

Redline in Pompano did the work. One thing I'd recommend is to buy the parts yourself.

Also, read below, he has a very good point!

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
    @trashycamaro, we all started out with "not nice" cars. Roll the car out. There are lots of guys on here who will see it and point you in the right direction. Cheers.
    Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
    i'm good with Wynwood. i don't do rain in the E30 though, it's not my daily.
    Oh, we know Keith!!!

Originally posted by trashycamaro View Post
    let me know!
    PM me your number and I'll let you know.

On another note... Anyone know where I can find 225/45/16 tires anywhere in South Florida??? I should've done more research on tire sizes before getting a new set of wheels.

Documentation of my 1991 BMW 318iS

Comment

^^^^^^^ Rennie @ Redline BMW can get them for you. Or try Ernie @ Bello Motorsport up in West Palm Beach. Or check Ebay. Nexen N3000 is my choice. I pay between $115 to $130 tops. The right look and size for the car in my opinion. Good Luck........G.

Comment

Originally posted by dvnchrstphr View Post
        I've been in that area (downtown Miami/Design District/Wynwood) the past few weekends in my E30, haven't seen anyone out there.

May be down in Wynwood this weekend with a couple other E30 owners.
        I live in the gables but work in midtown. I'm always down to meet new e30 owners.

Comment

Would anybody have a driver and passenger side fender for a late model? Preferably alpine white II but doesn't have to be

Comment

Originally posted by alpineII_dirty View Post
            Would anybody have a driver and passenger side fender for a late model? Preferably alpine white II but doesn't have to be
            rasjgo has a ton of parts:

GET @ ME WITH WHATEVER U R LOOKING 4
            ITS ALL FOR THE LOW****NOT TRY TO GET RICH OFF FAMILY
            (954-338-0260}
            will send pics if needed
            1991 e31 - Black on Black, 5.0L/6 Speed. Sold
            1990 e30 Cabriolet, 2.5L/auto. Sold
            1999 e39 Touring, 2.8L/auto. Sold
            1988 e30 Cabriolet, 2.5L/5 Speed. Going for retro modern convenience driver.

Comment

Still got the German Audio specialties e3012" box for sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

A/C Compressor

I'm looking for a Bosch-Behr and Seiko-Seiki Compressors in good working condition. PM for pricing

E30 325is '89
                E46 330ci '04

Comment

Call Joe @ Polar Bear a/c shop in Broward off Sunrise Blvd. his rebuilds are pretty cheap.
                  I have been buying my compressors from him for years. 954-463-6610.

G.

Comment

Thanks bro.

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                    Call Joe @ Polar Bear a/c shop in Broward off Sunrise Blvd. his rebuilds are pretty cheap.
                    I have been buying my compressors from him for years. 954-463-6610.

G.

E30 325is '89
                    E46 330ci '04

Comment

You can always try Eagle AC in Hialeah. Never had issues with their rebuilds.
                      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

anybody wanna recommend a quality place to resurface/bore/hone my 2.7 block? guesstimated price?
                        sigpic

Comment

Looking for free or super cheap 325 oe springs, thanks

Comment

I have a set but I'm not local. I can ship them though if you can't find any local to you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
                            sigpic
                            Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by florida_dirt View Post
                              anybody wanna recommend a quality place to resurface/bore/hone my 2.7 block? guesstimated price?
                              Sending PM.

Originally posted by Colgaaate View Post
                              Looking for free or super cheap 325 oe springs, thanks

I have a piles of them in my shop.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

What would an average shop charge to weld on a bov? I have an upgraded type-rs that I'm going to use and need the new flange to be TIG welded on. In Gville I have heard prices like $60. Does that sound about right?

I also need my downpipe shortened 1" to fit my larger turbo. Cost for this as well?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Working...
                                X