No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by King Mufasa; 01-10-2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Hey guys I have a really clean and quiet 4.10 LSD in my car that I want to trade. I am looking for longer gears Id be willing to trade for a 2.93,3.25,3.46 etc. Please let me know what you guys have and If you guys would be willing to trade. Thanks.
      Last edited by e30 gangsta; 01-01-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
        Hey guys I have a really clean and quiet 4.10 LSD in my car that I want to trade. I am looking for longer gears Id be willing to trade for a 3.25,3.46,3.73 etc. Please let me know what you guys have and If you guys would be willing to trade. Thanks.
        Well if you're in the Christmas spirit I could definitely use the diff haha

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Originally posted by gespinal0301 View Post
          Well if you're in the Christmas spirit I could definitely use the diff haha

Well, if yours is LSD, work a trade ;)

A 4.10 wakes up an m20, but not economic if you are a long distance commuter :(

For a DD, I loved the 2.93
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Yea I really need to get this diff swapped out the 4.10 is killing me amongst other things.

Comment

My 318is has the 4.10 open diff unfortunately and its whining at that, once there's more money in the car budget I'm going to start looking for a 3.73 lsd :devil::devil:

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Bump guys, happy new year, still looking to trade my clean and quiet 4.10lsd for a 3.46 lsd rear end or lower ratio. Thanks.

Comment

Hey guys, anyone know a good place to lightened a flywheel and balance it? I have heard of Miami Clutch but would like some feedback. Also, anyone know a place that can replace ring gears on flywheels? I don't have a torch to do this.
                  Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                  BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Had mine lightened down at Mitchell's I think it was down by the falls.. they did a great job. Just be clear in what you want as always. I can't remember what they charged as it was a few years back sorry..
                    Last edited by aperez49; 01-06-2016, 09:47 AM.
                    Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Thanks. I live by the Falls, so will check them out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
                      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Just in case you guys here don't check the South Florida For Sale thread I have a couple cars for sale.. links in the sig. Need to start moving these cars so prices are definitely negotiable. wife is about to boot me out of the house if I don't start clearing the driveway a bit.
                        Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Does anyone know of a good paint shop that I can have my car resprayed at? I plan on doing most of the prep myself

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Originally posted by gespinal0301 View Post
                            Does anyone know of a good paint shop that I can have my car resprayed at? I plan on doing most of the prep myself
                            Talk to Tony at 754-366-6252.
                            5440 W Reese Rd Unit 1 and 2, Davie, FL 33314

He used to handle most of the exotic cars over at RPM Collision in Davie but his work is too good for him to be working under somebody. He started his own shop at that address about 2-3 years ago now.

He did collision repair and a full color change on my old Honda DD to BMW Sapphire Black Metallic (E90 color). Came out flawless and the paint has held up beautifully over the last 3 years. In September of last year, he repaired a bad dent on my Triumph Speed Triple gas tank and matched the paint on it flawlessly.

I'd trust him with any project of mine. He is very upfront and discloses everything beforehand, he works extremely fast, and most importantly - he cares about customer service, takes time to talk to you and answer questions, etc.

Comment

^^^I didn't know you kept in touch with him, that's awesome.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
                                Talk to Tony at 754-366-6252.
                                5440 W Reese Rd Unit 1 and 2, Davie, FL 33314

He used to handle most of the exotic cars over at RPM Collision in Davie but his work is too good for him to be working under somebody. He started his own shop at that address about 2-3 years ago now.

He did collision repair and a full color change on my old Honda DD to BMW Sapphire Black Metallic (E90 color). Came out flawless and the paint has held up beautifully over the last 3 years. In September of last year, he repaired a bad dent on my Triumph Speed Triple gas tank and matched the paint on it flawlessly.

I'd trust him with any project of mine. He is very upfront and discloses everything beforehand, he works extremely fast, and most importantly - he cares about customer service, takes time to talk to you and answer questions, etc.
                                Thank you I'm probably going to do this over the summer so I have time to save up some money, but I'm going to contact him to get some general info.

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                ^^^I didn't know you kept in touch with him, that's awesome.
                                I'm glad he has a good reputation!

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X