No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone selling or know someone selling an E30 2door with plastic bumpers. Looking at both M20 and M42 options .
    2006 Honda Civic Si (Sold 3 weeks after purchased)
    2005 Honda S2000 Stroked 2.5 (Sold and still miss it)
    1991 E30 318i (crashed for now)
    1989 E30 325i (current project)
    2014 CC (Daily)

Comment

@jseb710......color.....tranny.....budget?

Comment

Originally posted by giomovalles View Post
        I need help find an e30 in south Florida. I've been looking forever those Craigslist people always let me down. can the soflo r3v community give me a hand ??
        Are you still looking for an E30?

I'm selling mine:
        http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/5914958973.html

Comment

Plastic Bumper E30 2 dr for sale - Tampa Bay

Originally posted by jseb710 View Post
          Anyone selling or know someone selling an E30 2door with plastic bumpers. Looking at both M20 and M42 options .

If you are interested in this car, I'd be happy to take an unbiased look at it for you this weekend. I have been wanting to meet this guy for some time and this may be the excuse I need to go see him.

Don
          PM me or e-mail at p911sc44@hotmail.com
          Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Guys anyone know a good place to powder coat some parts? Miami Powder closed down and Bullseye's service, quality and price plain sucks. Thanks.

Comment

Headed home this weekend. I have to make some space for a new toy, so ill be selling:

2 sets of futuras 16" 4lug. one is a squared 8" set(smaller PCD, 56.1) and one is 8 fronts and 9 rears ((e30 fitment)both with brand new 0 mile tires). $2700/set

Also have a set of salad shooters with adapters. $600

and a set of style 5's(the rarer ones, rc009 17x9 and rc010 17x9). $1300

Ill consider selling my staggered ACS type 2 concaved monoblocks for the right price. ?

Also have OEM mtech 2 vert side skirts. $400

and some other random shit. im home for three days so if it moves, fantastic, if not its gonna hit ebay when i get back from the trip im headed on.

Locals always get first dibs, making an official for sale post on friday. Prices have wiggle room.
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
                Guys anyone know a good place to powder coat some parts? Miami Powder closed down and Bullseye's service, quality and price plain sucks. Thanks.
                Try A plus 1 (305) 253-7373 way cheaper. They usually finish ahead of schedule
                I'm not a real car guy :(

Comment

Looking for a few things for my 1990, cars and coffee?

Hi guys looking for Sport seats or vaders in grey. Also looking for a set of wheels.

Also anyone attend cars and coffee in Kendal? I went to the last one and had a good time. Maybe we can get some e30 together for the next one.

Comment

@ Infanterene. I have a set of 14 inch black primed, ready for paint, Schmidt Modernline Revolution. Not a wheel you see everyday in 14 inch. They are 14x7, 4x100. You will need center rings 63.3 > 57.1. I would run 205/60/14 on them. Federal makes a decent 14 inch tire in that size for around $60. PM me for pics........ Cheers........G.

Comment

Hey, relocating to Miami area and shipped both my cabrios from Hawaii.

Delphi has been with me from CA days, took her to HI and bringing her to Miami, Awright!!!.,
                      along the way picked up this mt2 appearance package with 84K on clock.

Looking forward to meets and cruises.

cheerios,
                      Frank

p.s. will post some rims for sale once settled in.

Last edited by fporro; 04-22-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                        Home for a couple weeks, I have OEM MTech2 VERT skirts that I no longer want. Also have a set of 16"4x100 Futuras with new tires if anyone is interested. Shoot me a PM.
                        would you have left side MT2 rocker panel ?

Comment

Originally posted by fporro View Post
                          would you have left side MT2 rocker panel ?
                          no, just the L/R skirts.
                          Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                          LSx e36TI coming soon
                          Originally posted by s0urce
                          Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                            @ Infanterene. I have a set of 14 inch black primed, ready for paint, Schmidt Modernline Revolution. Not a wheel you see everyday in 14 inch. They are 14x7, 4x100. You will need center rings 63.3 > 57.1. I would run 205/60/14 on them. Federal makes a decent 14 inch tire in that size for around $60. PM me for pics........ Cheers........G.
                            Those wheels are beautiful, thanks for the offer. I should have specified that I want 15, 16 and maybe 17 inch wheels. Rene

Comment

Welcome to the area Fporro! I don't know how much E30 stuff goes on in Miami but we have a good turn out at Cars & Coffee Palm Beach each month. I'd say we get 6-24 E30s each month (depends on the month of course).

Nice wheel collection... definitely post up here when you sell any of them. I'd be interested in anything 5x120 as I'm looking for a change.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

SOLD

I have a spare e30 318is original rim and center cap for the 6 1/2 x 14 inch. Has minor curb rash and being original on the 91 the silver has faded a little. Asking $75 local for both pieces.
                                Last edited by monty23psk; 07-08-2017, 10:06 PM. Reason: Sold
                                Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                                BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Working...
                                X