Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Comment

Guys looking for complete front E36 struts with spindles and brakes. Basically complete from strut mount to brake rotors. Non-M preferred as they are cheaper but will consider M3 items. Let me know what you have or if you have access to them.

Comment

got a set, still on car, you're in FL ?

Comment

Yes, will PM you

Comment

Does anyone know a good mechanic that can do a timing belt change and valve adjustment on my work truck?

It’s a 2004 4Runner V6

Comment

Anyone Got an Mtech 1 spoiler locally?

Comment

Sup Vinny. We must be thinking the same thing. I just put up a post on another thread requesting info on anybody in the USA who makes good quality fiberglass E30 rear wings. The oem ones suck for painting or repair. + they have a steel plate in them that rusts and allows water to seep into the trunk.

Good luck on your search. Keep me posted on what you find. Thanks......... G.

Comment

I'm selling a fiberglass duckbill rear wing and a plastic iS front lip splitter if anyone local is interested.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Checked your thread. No pics of the above items. Pics please.......thanks.

Comment

I don't have a pic of the splitter, it's just the ABS plastic one that Ryan G and Garagistic sell. Here is the duckbill:

$150 for the duckbill, $70 for the splitter.

RISING EDGE

Comment

exhaust shop recommendations

Looking for a good shop in Miami to do some exhaust work on my 325ic. Cat back is all rusty and full of holes. Looking for aftermarket or custom options.

Any recommendations?
                        thanks.
                        Youtube Channel
                        '89 325i Convertible
                        '19 VW Atlas
                        '19 Subaru STI

Comment

Miami Muffler but highly recommend getting the items they quote, or similar, and then source it on your own. They can do the install.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
                            Miami Muffler but highly recommend getting the items they quote, or similar, and then source it on your own. They can do the install.
                            I ended up going to Mufflers R Less in Miami. I did bring the parts with me so thanks for the tip. It was a good experience overall and a great price.
                            Youtube Channel
                            '89 325i Convertible
                            '19 VW Atlas
                            '19 Subaru STI

Comment

Who’s up for Cars & Coffee Palm Beach this Sunday 9/23? Hoping to see some R3V folks there!

I finally have my e30 back on the road after completing a long list of repairs and maintenance items. Look for me and my Alpineweiss ‘92 convertible.

Jon
                              Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                              1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
                              Palm Beach County

Comment

Spectoberfest is at Sebring this Saturday, October 20th! Full information here:

Join us for Spectoberfest III! Our annual BMW meet at the Iconic Sebring International Raceway this Saturday, October 20th. We'll be kicking it off with goodie bags for the first 50 attendees. We'll also be raffling off two $250 NASA Gift cards, two $50 Gift Cards from Apex Alignment, Condor parts & swag, and many other items every hour throughout the day.  You can enjoy Spec E30 racing action, at speed ride-alongs, on-track parade laps, and much more. 

RISING EDGE

Comment

Working...
                                X