No announcement yet.

Official Southeast Fall e30 Rally - November 2nd-4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just need a flat head screw driver, a 10mm socket and a ratchet. Very easy job. I can help install them no problem, but I think Steve can do it with his eye's closed now as he's had to pull them at the last 3 driving schools.

Halston, I just looked up stairs and I've still got the ones I yanked from the white car a year ago. They have been cleaned, and have brand new o-rings and pintle caps on them. They can be yours for $45
    Last edited by rs4pro3; 10-25-2007, 04:24 PM.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
      Steve what do I need to swap them there sir? Since I watched you do it in 10 minutes!!! Where can I buy O-Rings for them? I think NAPA sells them for Bosch injectors...
      Goto Auto Zone or Advanced and tell them you need injector O-Rings for a 1990 Mustang 5.0. They cost like $5 a box.

Comment

Bring them

I bring you cash!

I think mine are leaking :(

Excellent event now!

Comment

posting this here since it looks like Matt is coming and needing some parts and others who are looking to do the same can post it there as well. Hope this helps for those who need it. Matt Robertk or rs4pro3 might be someone who has what you need. Here is the link http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...285#post872285

blahblah

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
            You just need a flat head screw driver, a 10mm socket and a ratchet. Very easy job. I can help install them no problem, but I think Steve can do it with his eye's closed now as he's had to pull them at the last 3 driving schools.

Halston, I just looked up stairs and I've still got the ones I yanked from the white car a year ago. They have been cleaned, and have brand new o-rings and pintle caps on them. They can be yours for $45
            Hahaha, thanks for the info. I was actually thinking this morning to myself that I need to replace my injectors this weekend. I have the 19lbs but it's killing my car so until I can get the m30 afm w/ afpr, I think I'll stay stock. The car is waaaay lean.

Comment

Nice... New injectors for me and maybe some other stuff!

Comment

Gps Coordinates !!!!!!

For anyone coming to this who does not know how to get to it and has or has access to a Navigation device here is the latitude and longitude to the campground checkin location....

W 83.93630
                N 35.63681

hope to see you there !!

Comment

Someone bring the tools needed for a quick axle swap :) I don't have a breaker bar large enough or the large socket for it.

I have used good axles but not way to do it myself :( No air either :(

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                    Someone bring the tools needed for a quick axle swap :) I don't have a breaker bar large enough or the large socket for it.

I have used good axles but not way to do it myself :( No air either :(
                    I'll bring them, looks like friday or saturday evening is going to be a wrench fest

Comment

Looks Like Some Handcleaner Will Be Needed ------- Stevie30 This Is All Yours ...... LOL
                      Last edited by atomic; 10-26-2007, 08:04 PM.

Comment

I'll bring them, looks like friday or saturday evening is going to be a wrench fest
                        Saturday :)

Because I won't get there till around 6-7PM because I need to work till aroudn 1:30 and then pick up my co-pilot again.

I'll bring my floor jack and 2 stands!

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Amen to that. Im really looking foward to this. And if anything breaks on our 17+ year old cars we will have a few of the tools to repair them;)
                          sigpic

Comment

I have to work till 5 friday so I won't be there either till 7ish

Comment

I plan to arrive around 2:00 PM. I'll set up camp at the same site (#56? if available ). I will bring guitar for campfire pickin' and grinnin'. I will also have several CDs for sale, $5.00 with $6.00 instant cash rebate!! See you Nov. 2nd, Nearly famous and almost unheard of Stevie30

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

You guys arriving late realize that it's already starting to get dark around 6ish and getting shorter with every day.

With all this Friday work after 5.... tell me whoz bringing the generator and halogen spot lights?

Also, temps will be getting close to the upper 30s at night in the mountains so pack warm clothes, a good sleeping bag to keep warm, plenty of fire wood. Otherwise you'll have to bunk with Steve to keep from freezing.
                                Last edited by RobertK; 10-27-2007, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X