Official Southeast Fall e30 Rally - November 2nd-4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
    You guts arriving late realize that it's already starting to get dark arounf 6ish and getting shorter with every day.

With all this Friday work after 5.... tell me whoz bringing the generator and halogen spot lights?

Also, temps will be getting close to the upper 30s at night in the mountains so pack warm clothes, a good sleeping bag to keep warm, plenty of fire wood. Otherwise you'll have to bunk with Steve to keep from freezing.

Yea, i agree with the following. Its going to get DARK and COLD. So a generator would be great realistically if we plan on doing it fri night. So sat will prob be a better idea
    sigpic

Comment

Yes!

Let's plan on the wrenching Saturday because everyone will already be there...

I have a 3-4 hr drive plus stops for food and gas. I am leaving at 3pm because I have to wait for my co-pilot and my other friend and his e30 :)

I think Saturday will work much better so we can start during the day when there is light!

Comment

You guys arriving late realize that it's already starting to get dark around 6ish and getting shorter with every day.

With all this Friday work after 5.... tell me whoz bringing the generator and halogen spot lights?

Also, temps will be getting close to the upper 30s at night in the mountains so pack warm clothes, a good sleeping bag to keep warm, plenty of fire wood. Otherwise you'll have to bunk with Steve to keep from freezing.
        Steve is bunking with his guitar and will not put up with any of that Brokeback Mtn. chit !!!

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
          Steve is bunking with his HAND and will GET up with any of that Brokeback Mtn. chit !!!

Comment

Alright guys on a serious note......... FOOD!!!
            Im going to bring a LP Coleman Stove. For cooking breakfast. So if you guys want to bring stuff like eggs and bacon ill add it in with mine and we can have a decent breakfast. Im bringing as large of a cooler that will fit in my cabrio trunk.
            Looks like we will have grills for lunch and dinner? As far as burgers and hotdogs? I dont want to spend too much money on buying junk snack food. I might be skinny but i like eating good.
            sigpic

Comment

We have a cooking stove in our site too

There are fit pits with grills provided in each site.

My menu is eggs and sausage for breakst.

Brats for dinner

Sandwiches for lunch :)

Comment

And add cheesesteaks to your site halston for dinner, well for me and blake anyways. Lunch sandwiches also and breakfast will probably be southwestern eggs (pre scrambled ftw, sounds gross but its good) and bacon or something.

Comment

We will make due hehe

Comment

Shit, now I'm hungry..

Though I sure hope this weekend does end up like this past weekend.

Comment

Shit, now I'm hungry..

Though I sure hope this weekend does end up like this past weekend.

That looks alot like half a bottle to much of tequila or 4 pitchers to many of draft beer to me ........

Comment

hahha

awesome

Comment

All I'm gonna say is we threw one kick ass pirate party!

BTW, Preston is gonna miss out because he couldn't get off work and Tara's mother is sick so she is going to Cookeville for the weekend to take care of her. :(

1. Halston - Dinanm3atl - 89 325i - 2 people - camping both nights
                          2. (tentatively going) Ely- rs4pro3-85 325es-1 person-camping both nights
                          3. Jason - Jex -91 318is - 2 ppl - camping both nights
                          4. Robert - RobertK - 1 person - 87 325i - camping both nights.
                          5. Steve - Tn325i - just me - Camping of course - BTW, I will not be involved in any type of Brokeback Mtn chit !!
                          6. Steve - Stevie30-89 325ic - Camping "Ain't gonna be none of that Brokeback Mtn. chit goin' on around here!"
                          7. (tentative)Wes - atomic - 91 325i (for sure) no camping needed (will confirm closer to date)
                          8. Jeffrey-magicandmischief182- (1-2) people 90 325i camping
                          9. Mike - FireMan - 1 person - 87 325 - camping both nights
                          10. Mike- SpasticDwarf- 1 or 2 people - '89 325i - camping both nights?
                          11. David- David325is- 1 person- '89 325is- camping
                          12. Doug- Only Euro- 3 people- 90 325/ 96 m3- camping
                          13. Nick - spiffy8jimbo -2 maybe 3 people- 86' e30 //m3 wannabe - camping....*friend* will participate in brokeback mtn activities
                          14. Will - Carssuck - 2 people - '89 325is - camping both nights
                          15. Matt- mattdk318i-2 people-90 325ic- Pending M50 swap
                          16. Spencer- Sponce- 1, maby 2?
                          Last edited by RobertK; 10-29-2007, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Still 16 cars :) looks good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                              Still 16 cars :) looks good!!!
                              Normally most people back out by now if they arent going to show. So its looking like a good turnout. Chris(scbeamer) and I got his head bolted on so he should be ready to go tomm afternoon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                                Normally most people back out by now if they arent going to show. So its looking like a good turnout. Chris(scbeamer) and I got his head bolted on so he should be ready to go tomm afternoon.

Not related to above Matt but I am not sure what invertor I might have lieing around but do I need to bring a dremel to the rally ??

Comment

Working...
                                X