4NGIEfest 08 and Guiness World Record Drive 4/5/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4NGIEfest 08 and Guiness World Record Drive 4/5/08

Dont know if this is old or new news but....
    who is all going

we got a decent group from Louisville KY going.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
    @Zakspeed_US

nobody's interested?

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

bump?

Why hasnt anybody replied. i know theres some east coast catz out there. Is there something i dont know?

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

I want to go...
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I am thinking about, don't fully know yet. So far there are about 146 people saying there are going, if it hits 250 I am so in.

Comment

thats over a 1000 miles in a weekend plus room. To rich for my blood and I have family in Atlanta!

Hope it works!
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I am planning on going.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

I plan on going along with at least three of my friends with cars.:p:D
                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Nice to finally see some response. I'm located in louisville KY. To all who's interested that live close to Louisville KY we have a good crew going down. More the marry. Let me know if you are interested in going down with us.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Jax, fl here.. we have this posted on Floridagermans.com as well.. I am going as long as the M50 is in the E30 by then.. :-) I will have probably 2-3 cars following from jax.. i know around 8 cars from the FG is coming from tampa

Comment

I'm down for sure. I have wanted to go back to Stone Mountain since I left the last time I was there. That place is so amazing! Definitely worth the trip. Plus if this seriously gets that big, it will be RIDICULOUS!
                      -Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Bmw's Gone Wilde!

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

lol. too funny, its looking very promising for the E30 to be done as the parts are coming together nicely.. should be done collecting by the middle of feb then comes the install lol. i just wish there was someone local to assist but i guess it will just take a little longer with one person.

Comment

ill be there, i live in Atlanta!

just got the e30 back after 2 months at my mechanics shop. New suspension, shift linkage, clutch and more. Drives like a new car!

Comment

YAY! More people for the meet! Whats the current number from all the forums?

Comment

Working...
                              X