Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine was the white convertible, lol

(with the grey cover over the interior)
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

oh man, I didn't get a chance to meet you... Didn't realize it was you.

Comment

awesome, thanks for sharing, hope to make it next year.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Here is my prized photo from the Vintage at the Vinyards: Me in the loving arms of Blunt.

Seriously, anyone who missed this event really missed a beautiful weekend of cars and camaraderie. I am already making plans for the 2010 event.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
            mine was the white convertible, lol
            I counted and photographed 21 e30 verts; 10 of them were white with various color interiors. All of them were really nice cars. This one was mine.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Awesome meeting everyone (blunt, TDE30, spastic & rthor432). Only talked briefly with you guys, but great to meet other enthusiasts.

Ben
              Originally posted by BillBrasky
              E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
              1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
              1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
              1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
              2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Looks like E30 heaven !! I hated to miss it, maybe I can get out in 2010..

Great pics guys ! And Stevie30 you look a little excited in that picture with Blunt....:giggle:
                sigpic

Comment

Seriously guys, going from 17 e30s in 2008 to 64 in 2009, next year we shall overrun the event. Perhaps like e24 (Sharkfest) guys we should plan our own event as a sidenote to V@V. e30 guys forced entrance tent to be moved back 3 times, and we filled in spaces like no other models. 2002 guys were walking by and wowing at our row for 50+ cars at the entrance. We shall do better job parking next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                    Hey, I made it into this picture. Just realized that..

Originally posted by BenM View Post
                    Awesome meeting everyone (blunt, TDE30, spastic & rthor432). Only talked briefly with you guys, but great to meet other enthusiasts.
                    Great to meet you as well Ben, glad you could make it down here.

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                      It was nice to meet some new faces (Blunt, Art, BenM, etc.) and see some old friends. I'll try to post up some pictures later this evening, or at least the few pictures of the cars I did see.
                      whoa... I was looking for you bu didn't know who/what to look for
                      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                        whoa... I was looking for you bu didn't know who/what to look for
                        Yeah, hate that I didn't meet you Micah. I'll try to upload my shots this evening, but for reference, my car is in Spastic's thread in Member's Rides (only E30 in the OP.) I'll try to make it out to the next E30-related event you guys are putting on.
                        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                        E36 325i sedan
                        E30 325i sedan
                        Volvo 945T

Comment

www.2002faq.com has some great photo's of the event as well. Looks like a great get together.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                            Here is my prized photo from the Vintage at the Vinyards: Me in the loving arms of Blunt.

Seriously, anyone who missed this event really missed a beautiful weekend of cars and camaraderie. I am already making plans for the 2010 event.
                            this is a great picture but what we didnt capture was steve suckling my man teets directly after this. great to meet all you freaks. i had dinner with trey and his brother and dad at some shithole BBQ place which turned out better than we thought. it would have been better if i would have been able to weasel out of the bill and made those guys pay but we had to pay when ordering. theres always next year. im in asheville right now and leaving for the french quarter in a few hours. dropping my wife off at the airport and going to visit my son. where was JOO??? that waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles said he was going to be there. i hope the car continues to run as well as it has. it was a great event.
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Hey Blunt, you're as sexy a man in person as you are online.

I like how that dude asked if you could drive your 2002 "at 65 or 70", like he didn't know what the hell an s14 was.
                              1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Hey Blunt did you park beside Roy W's? I see he made it this year. Would love to see a side - side comparison. Also you need to lean on Ian to attend now that his imola is done minus his transmission is on the fritz. Have you found him one yet?
                                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                                X