Roof Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roof Parts

I was recently in an accident which left considerable damage to the front windshield/roof of my car. If anyone has a parts car or roof that they do not need, please email me at antonellamlazzaro@icloud.com. I am not in a huge rush for getting this but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to get a feel for what might be available in Houston. I love my e30 and it sounds insane for wanting to fix her, I know, but if anyone has ideas on how to fix something like this, please let me know! Thanks!
    Attached Files
    "fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

-- COCO CHANEL

I feel your pain man but, you should just start over.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

^+1. It's totaled dude.

Comment

I feel terrible parting with her (my car and I have lived through some serious shit). The most logical route would be to find another shell and just move everything over, although, I did see something on e30 carbon fiber roofs. That is sort of interesting, although it would probably involve installing some form of roll cage as well as other structural supports. The fender and front end wouldn't be hard to pull and change myself. The roof is something that I cannot figure out on my own (being <100 lbs and female, forget that!) My best advice, as most of you already know, is to love your e30 and every second that you have in your car. Also, have good insurance. I was copping out until I finished the car to get antique insurance and now I seriously regret it.
        "fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

-- COCO CHANEL

Comment

dang bro sux, I only have rear glass/trunk as my front end got hammered and the top bent like that as well.

i mean you can still save it with some serious work up there but it probably wont be the same.

Comment

Yeah, can be fixed, if done correctly the cost will be way more than a new shell. I've flipped an E30 and walked away with only a scratch. I wouldn't take a chance on a shoddy repair job for such a critical item.

Comment

Part it, I want parts lol. And I might have a few cars to sell.... including a cirrus blue e30.

Comment

No one ever cuts the roof off and welds another, not in this country. Car is beyond repair.

Comment

hello antonella,

i haven't heard from you in a really long time. sorry to hear about your car. i am trying to remember was your e30 a 4 door? seems like it was Cirrisblau?

if you happen to have a coupe, i have a complete baur roof i would make you a decent deal on.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Ive got a 1983 323i shell i could part with. Currently has everything minus the engine and trasmission, depending on what you want to do it could be sold with less(i was planning on parting it out) or in current state. let me know.
                    89 325i Coupe Auto Delphin Metallic - Sold
                    91 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot - Sold
                    83 323i Euro Coupe Manual Lapisblue - Sold
                    89 325i Coupe Manual Delphin - Sold
                    89 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot
                    87 325i Vert Manual Brilliantrot

Comment

Shit man, hard lick. Good to know you made it out ok. As for your e30 tho... RIP in peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keepin it real since 1990

Comment

Originally posted by Chessmaster View Post
                        Part it, I want parts lol. And I might have a few cars to sell.... including a cirrus blue e30.
                        A legend never dies. I appreciate the suggestion, but this girl and I belong together (even if I do decide to start with a new frame).

-- COCO CHANEL

Comment

Hey, flyboyx and markt51, email me with your contact information and photos of what you guys are talking about. My email is antonellamlazzaro@icloud.com.

I don't really write on the forum very much (somewhat technologically illiterate over here). Thank you to everyone who wrote back to my post. My name is Antonella btw. What are everyones names?

-- COCO CHANEL

Comment

Working...
                          X