Any Philly People?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aleman
    E30 Mastermind
    • Mar 2012
    • 1607

    #61
    Looks like rain this Sunday morning, so attendance at the mainline C&C will be light if they don't postpone or cancel it. Given that - I'm out, but I'll try to get a small caravan together for the next one.
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
    ..24

    Comment

    • JasonWilson48
      Not my real name
      • Jan 2025
      • 233

      #62
      Yeah, include me in the next one as well. My engine still isn't in the car... but I'm so damn close now. Me and my buddy agreed we are going to the November meet as a goal for both of us to finish our project cars.
      89' Build
      2009 Honda Element (Daily/Beater)

      Comment

      • Aleman
        E30 Mastermind
        • Mar 2012
        • 1607

        #63
        Originally posted by JasonWilson48
        Yeah, include me in the next one as well. My engine still isn't in the car... but I'm so damn close now. Me and my buddy agreed we are going to the November meet as a goal for both of us to finish our project cars.
        Perfect! I'm skipping the October c&c, because I'm doing the Bavarian Heritage Invitational Car Show that weekend. Going to try to make the Nov c&c, and will post something here if I'm getting a little group drive together. Good luck with the engine drop-in!
        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
        ..24

        Comment

        Working...