Any Philly People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Philly People?

I've seen maybe 3 e30s since moving to Philly a year ago. Are there any e30 people left in the city?

I'm in South Philly and it'd be great to go for a cruise some time.

sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Dawskip is in Philly, I think. Also the Betchels are in Philly, but IDK if they're on here. They run Betchel Bavarian.

My brother, and several of his buddies have E30s, but they are all outside of Philly in the burbs.

Also, essi1553 isn't far away in Jersey I think, and is a good dude. I bought sports seats from him in like 2012 lol.

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Hey I'm right over the bridge in south jersey and im always down for a cruise. I really don't know too many e30 guys in the area. I met essi once years ago but his e30 wasn't running at the time. Also +1 for Bechtel Bavarian I've got some good deals on used parts from them in the past.

Comment

Also typical trash on the ground philly e30 picture. Here's my old e30 when I lived in philly.

Comment

Damn I know how to kill a thread. I went to cars and coffee today in mt Laurel NJ. It's only about 10 mins from the Betsy Ross bridge and there were a bunch of BMWs and 2 other e30s there. I'll probably go next week maybe we can get some more e30s there.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
            Damn I know how to kill a thread. I went to cars and coffee today in mt Laurel NJ. It's only about 10 mins from the Betsy Ross bridge and there were a bunch of BMWs and 2 other e30s there. I'll probably go next week maybe we can get some more e30s there.
            When/Where is it in Mount Laurel? I'd be down to meet up and then cruise over.

My wife is out of town this saturday, so it'd be a good time for a drive if anyone is interested.
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

The cars and coffee is 8am-12 at the millers ale house
              554 Fellowship Rd, Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054​. I live about a mile away so my cruise over will be short but I'll def be there.

Comment

I’m a 1 HR drive from Philly. I’d be open to meeting up, but if going on a “cruise” means we’ll be driving hard (as I’ve learned from going on “cruise”s with my old college car club), I’ll pass. My E30 is a cream puff and I’d prefer to keep it in that condition for as long as possible
                1986 325e Schwarz (sold)
                1989 325iX Alpineweiß​ (daily)

Greed is Good

Comment

Hah I'm no good for a cruise this weekend unfortunately, got a nephew's bday party at noon that's why I'm gonna do the c&c early. We should set up a drive to the reading pagoda or the tail of the dragon one weekend soon. There both not far from Philly, and yeah I don't wanna drive too crazy on a cruise. My e30 isn't a cream puff but it's all I got.

Comment

I definitely enjoy a spirited drive from time to time, but the current car is a little too low for how bad the roads are around here. Plus, its more of a cruiser than something set up for serious driving.

I was thinking more about meeting up nearby and then driving over to C&C together so we could all park together. That being said, I have to drop off my wife in Trenton to catch the train to NYC around 8-ish on saturday, so I'll probably get there around 8:30-9ish. I definitely plan to show up with the e30 though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok cool I'll look out for you. My photographer buddy is coming too so make sure you got a nice shine on your paint.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
                        Ok cool I'll look out for you. My photographer buddy is coming too so make sure you got a nice shine on your paint.
                        Lol, it looks fine from 20 feet away, it needs some dent repair and a full respray. Once I move into my house with a garage, I'll experiment with wet sanding through the damaged top coat (which is probably an old respray)
                        sigpic

Comment

Checking in, i don't go to a lot of the local meets/events though.

Comment

I just finished buttoning up my washer fluid spray system and washed the car (but had to park under a tree tonight).

I'm dropping off my wife in Trenton about 8am, then I'll drive over to the meet. I'll probably get there a little before 9, so I'll see where that leaves me for parking.
                            sigpic

Comment

My buddy is editing photos from the cars and coffee. This is the only one he gave me so far. It was a good time though.

Comment

Working...
                              X