X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Crow486 View Post
    I saw him yesterday on rt12, looked like a younger guy. 96ish?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Swanny View Post
    Was he bigger? Saw a dude last year in an alpine vert and we locked eyes like in a romantic movie...then i passed him.
    My brother saw him on his CBR and did not have time to talk to him, he said he was late 20s to low 30s.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Was he bigger? Saw a dude last year in an alpine vert and we locked eyes like in a romantic movie...then i passed him.

Leave a comment:

• Crow486
    replied
    I saw him yesterday on rt12, looked like a younger guy. 96ish?

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Have you seen that slammed white vert on BBS RS locally? I saw him twice in Binghamton and a few times going the other way...he must be on a forum...

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Upstate NY General chat.

Random days off during the week as usual for me. Plan it out when time gets a little closer.

Leave a comment:

• thatphysicsguy
    replied
    I made it back to SoCal in one piece, just had to feed the E30 a quart of oil along the way. Going to try to do a lot this summer before I take it back in the fall.

So how's mid August looking for everyone? I want to try to get the 5speed in and meet up with everyone before I need to be back at school.

Leave a comment:

• Crow486
    replied
    Hahaha, yeah, if I go to barnes and noble I park to the side and check out the classics. Never enough german there, and my car definitely isn't in nice enough shape to show off anything

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Hey, From Binghamton here. Met a guy who said he had an e30 with an m62 in the AMC Theatre Parking lot. Told me to check out the forums, Here I am. Anyone able to ID the guy?
    That'd be Frank
    That would be ME, I was seeing Neighbors and yelled at you from my car. I meant I have the M30b35 in my car, not my friend who used to have the m62...slight confusion haha.

Excellent. Well, Oddball out here, I'm driving an E38, But he said you guys would be doing Meets and Cruises this summer. I'm in.
    e38 is most welcome! you do not need to try and fit in with those dumb kids and their Hondas at the Barnes and Noble lat anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Crow486
    replied
    I couldn't drive mine for like six months. All the money I poured into it was so worth it when I got it back, like seeing an old friend again

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    replied
    Sigh...all this talk of meets and pleasant drives is really making me miss driving my E30. I replaced the left front control arm today and met with the body guy to discuss "reshaping" the lower part of the core support that mounts the oil cooler, replacing and repainting the RH fender, repainting a replacement metal valance I found, and fixing a few small things forward of the windshield. The rest of the damage will have to remain until I can save up some more...

Leave a comment:

• Crow486
    replied
    That sounds like a sweet job. I'm working retail, so I'm tied up all of memorial day weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Andy.B
    replied
    I work part time as a valet at a private country club for extra money. There is a golf tournament in the morning, followed by dinner and a reception at night. I will be working from 7 am to around 1 am.

It's a long day, but honestly, it isn't that much actual 'work'... everyone will show up at once for the tournament, then leave at once to go home and shower/change, come back for dinner, and leave again. In between, we mostly just hang around. Plus, the club feeds us, the members tip us, and we get paid to drive fancy cars and hang around outside enjoying the weather and scenery. There are definitely worse ways to pay for college.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Who does that???

Nevermind. Been there. Good luck on keeping your sanity.

Leave a comment:

• Andy.B
    replied
    I have saturday off for once! Arrange an impromptu upstate meet somewhere?
    I will be working 18 hours on Saturday, otherwise, I would be all for it.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    No one?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X